Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Our Bad.

The good news is that you solidified a pair of Asics Gel Lyte III "Premium Nubuck." The bad news is that we released it too early. We are thrilled that you are jumping on our new release, but your order will be shipped out on Saturday May 23rd. In the meantime, if you'd like to cancel or just inquire about your order, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-671-9740 or at [email protected]

Our Bad.

The good news is that you solidified a pair of Asics Gel Lyte III "Premium Nubuck." The bad news is that we released it too early. We are thrilled that you are jumping on our new release, but your order will be shipped out on Saturday May 23rd. In the meantime, if you'd like to cancel or just inquire about your order, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-671-9740 or at [email protected]

Guess the early bird doesn't always get the worm >D

Our Bad.

I guess they really are held to a certain release date.

Last edited:

Our Bad.

not too far away. 

def grabbing them. can't wait.

That is true. But based on your speculation do think the Grey/grey GLIII GR's will be on Sale? Based on how it almost sold out quickly on Ubiq? 
happens when a nice gr cw comes out. they're usually restocked later on and some/most make it on sale

Always wait for discount on GRs
That is true. But based on your speculation do think the Grey/grey GLIII GR's will be on Sale? Based on how it almost sold out quickly on Ubiq? 

Ubiq is the only US site that had them and they took them down because they weren't supposed to go up until the 23rd.

If these end up at the usual sites and stores as all the other GRs then it is not to crazy to believe they could sit long enough for a discount.

Ubiq is the only US site that had them and they took them down because they weren't supposed to go up until the 23rd.

If these end up at the usual sites and stores as all the other GRs then it is not to crazy to believe they could sit long enough for a discount.

Well KITH had them up before UBIQ

But if they're produced as regular GR numbers then I'm sure everyone who wants one will easily get a pair. If not, then a little bit of looking around will still get a pair.

Got my pair from END with the recent discount code.

Just got refunded by Maniere even though I got an order confirmation earlier
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last charge got dropped, bank account is less dusty for the time being. Guess I'll try for the afews whenever they coming out, if not 998cel which has been dropping in price :smile:.

Just got refunded by Maniere even though I got an order confirmation earlier
mean.gif
well at least it sounds like US stores are getting them in, the person that posted them for sale probably didn't know about the "Official US Release date"...which I'm sure is a product of shipping/logistic/inventory issues Asics seems to be having with these the "Global 12 anniversary editions".

Their exact response in regard to me asking why I got refunded:

Your order #XXXX was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances

I then asked if they oversold or are they holding until the release date and haven't got a reply yet.

Worked w Kai for awhile today, seems like several of us did 
laugh.gif

he told me he could abs nothing about future releases or any sort of remuneration..... kind of bummed i was expecting him to at least take my size info and put me on some list for the next cncpts drop.... 
ohwell.gif

Worked w Kai for awhile today, seems like several of us did :lol:

he told me he could abs nothing about future releases or any sort of remuneration..... kind of bummed i was expecting him to at least take my size info and put me on some list for the next cncpts drop.... :\
I'm done with them. They showed their true colors and there's absolutely no loyalty toward their customers who had up to 2K unavailable for almost a week. Pretty weak sauce.

So, bit the bullet and finally found a cncpts pair with no rape price. I noticed my toe boxes have two different suedes. No big deal but, anyone else's look like this?

Mine came out the same way . Not really upset because every shoe will always have some type of flaw.

Worked w Kai for awhile today, seems like several of us did :lol:

he told me he could abs nothing about future releases or any sort of remuneration..... kind of bummed i was expecting him to at least take my size info and put me on some list for the next cncpts drop.... :\

I wonder what they'll tell me about sending me the incorrect size :rolleyes

If the Concepts workers have to take the shoes out from the original Asics box and put them in their own special box themselves, they should probably take more time and consideration when doing it so they don't mark the box 9.5 for a 10 shoe :smh:

Back
Top Bottom