Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how could they do that to an automobile 
sick.gif
How could they do that to a shoe? lol

sorry if already answered but if you ordered the wale collar online you didn't get the bottle rocket box??? 
sick.gif

seems minor i know but that box is soon cool to me...

Haven't been in this thread for about a week so I just caught up.

Lots of hate at first against the Villas then the vibe changes 180 degrees. I offered to help anyone that needed it. A few NTers got rockets from me. Truth is, they are way better materials than what the photos showed. A brushed leather of sorts. I don't like gl3, which is why I didn't keep any for myself but they sold better than even villa expected.

Boxes were limited and pins were shipped late. Doubt you guys that ordered online will get the special box or pins bit I'm not sure on that.

I do expect restocks...

Also, these drop on Saturday. I'm copping.

But they totally came out of no where for me. Should I expect limited/low shipments?

They're only 140 which gives me the impression that they're a gr...but it's a collab...

Someone school me please.

Lots of hate at first against the Villas then the vibe changes 180 degrees. I offered to help anyone that needed it. A few NTers got rockets from me. Truth is, they are way better materials than what the photos showed. A brushed leather of sorts. I don't like gl3, which is why I didn't keep any for myself but they sold better than even villa expected.

Boxes were limited and pins were shipped late. Doubt you guys that ordered online will get the special box or pins bit I'm not sure on that.

I do expect restocks...
If you can help with a size 11.5...

But they totally came out of no where for me. Should I expect limited/low shipments?

They're only 140 which gives me the impression that they're a gr...but it's a collab...

Didn't come out of nowhere, We've seen pics for months

I do expect restocks...

Immediately kicked myself in the *** for telling you I was good. Really thought my niece was gonna be able to grab my pair. If the opportunity comes again, I def need an 11 if you're able to help.

Don't sleep on Whiz x Mita. They're really dope in person. Though I was lucky and got a nice design on mine. 

Wanted these since the first pics, going to have to pass. told myself it was these or medics and went with medics.

So I just got my Woei Onitsuka's in the mail and check out this ****...Beyond pissed off. I love Onitsuka's and was really happy to have these in my collection. 

On the hunt for another US11 while I figure out what to do with this pair. Just e-mailed the shop I bought them from and waiting to hear back...

Last edited:

So I just got my Woei Onitsuka's in the mail and check out this ****...Beyond pissed off. I love Onitsuka's and was really happy to have these in my collection. 

On the hunt for another US11 while I figure out what to do with this pair. Just e-mailed the shop I bought them from and waiting to hear back...
damn... wtf. how'd that even make it outta the factory 

Unreal

Back
Top Bottom