Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here are some pictures of some new fakes out there:

These are obviously terrible immatations and should be easy to spot. I just can't believe that they're replicating all these shoes. I've also seen fake titolo papercuts, mita woodland camo GLV, Concepts 8 ball, bait splash, GR valentine and many others.

These are obviously terrible immatations and should be easy to spot. I just can't believe that they're replicating all these shoes. I've also seen fake titolo papercuts, mita woodland camo GLV, Concepts 8 ball, bait splash, GR valentine and many others.
It strikes me as odd that they even make those but I guess someone is buying them?

those get wet goretex tho... 
sick.gif

only way i can get dried rose :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Those were the best GLV from last year IMO. I feel like not many people liked them, but they were a top for last year.
a lot of people liked them i thought. i think them being hard to get kept the hype of them quiet. 

Scary stuff, the knockoff market is very intriguing to me tho. How do they decide which models to knock off, ease of production (so many embers out there)? Also i always wonder about technology leakage, are they using the actual asics molds or just trying their best to replicate the look of a midsole, or logo, materials, etc. plaster negatives to make molds? 

I imagine there are these very versatile "batch" production shops that can pump out any knockoff relatively quickly regardless of the look. Checkout some of those china stores, they have 1000's of styles, no way all that is in stock. must be on-demand production at some point. 

I'll prob never know 
nerd.gif

Scary stuff, the knockoff market is very intriguing to me tho. How do they decide which models to knock off, ease of production (so many embers out there)? Also i always wonder about technology leakage, are they using the actual asics molds or just trying their best to replicate the look of a midsole, or logo, materials, etc. plaster negatives to make molds? 

I imagine there are these very versatile "batch" production shops that can pump out any knockoff relatively quickly regardless of the look. Checkout some of those china stores, they have 1000's of styles, no way all that is in stock. must be on-demand production at some point. 

I'll prob never know 
nerd.gif

No they are not all in stock but if you order from them they only take WU.  So say you order then pay.  Well you might get an email from them saying that your selection is not in stock and to please pick something else. And guess what?  They already have your money by that time so you're screwed.  A while back there were groups on youtube who broke all that down.  They even used to purchase from sites and do reviews.

I'll prob never know 
nerd.gif

I'm not a fan of the rep sneaker thing as a whole, but there's a subreddit (r/repsneakers) that has people really knowledgeable about the whole process. Again, I in no way support it, but interesting nonetheless. 

Last edited:

I'm not a fan of the rep sneaker thing as a whole, but there's a subreddit (r/repsneakers) that has people really knowledgeable about the whole process. Again, I in no way support it, but interesting nonetheless. 
I agree and there is also good information on flaws new versions etc.  That way if you are looking to buy something you can most likely find out whats new so you dont get got.

I know its a modern shoe, but anyone try the new Quantum? that full length gel looks very intriguing.

Hoping to see those Quantums in person and try them on. Not a casual shoe at all, but from a tech standpoint it hard to not get excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom