SNS Tailor Pack GLV
Valentine GLV
Mita GL3
AFEW GL3
Diamond GLV or High Voltage GL3 "Yellow/Gold"

Honorable Mention

The newest Okayama Denim GL3 
Da Vinci 

Haha damn, could not disagree more. Funny how that works. Also, I don't consider size? Iris and TSF as part of the 25th anniversary series.

By the way...lookin at buying a size gl3...tsavorite or iris? Can't decide.
I like 'em both.  Materials on both are nice.  The Tsavorites are obviously more versatile, and the amount of 3m is pretty cool.  More suede on the Irises.  I'd say if you have staples covered, and the Irises are your style, I'd go with those - nice suede, and a bit more unique.

You looking for a size 11, by chance?  I mis-ordered and have both in 11's when I need 10.5's.

Last edited:
Haha damn, could not disagree more. Funny how that works. Also, I don't consider size? Iris and TSF as part of the 25th anniversary series.
i had a feeling i was gonna be in the minority especially where i placed da vincis and leaving out a few other notable releases like 8 balls and etc. 

By the way...lookin at buying a size gl3...tsavorite or iris? Can't decide.
both but if you can get only one, get the iris 
smokin.gif

Hi guys,

can anybody lead me to the three pairs I am missing this year: Commonwealth - da Vincis and RuVilla - Bottle Rockets (US 13) as well as RF / Diamond - Saga (US 12).. any help is highly appreciated!!

Hi guys,

can anybody lead me to the three pairs I am missing this year: Commonwealth - da Vincis and RuVilla - Bottle Rockets (US 13) as well as RF / Diamond - Saga (US 12).. any help is highly appreciated!!

check kixify, ebay and facebook groups

I like 'em both.  Materials on both are nice.  The Tsavorites are obviously more versatile, and the amount of 3m is pretty cool.  More suede on the Irises.  I'd say if you have staples covered, and the Irises are your style, I'd go with those - nice suede, and a bit more unique.

You looking for a size 11, by chance?  I mis-ordered and have both in 11's when I need 10.5's.
Yup, 11s.

In case anyone was curious to see what the Ubiqs looked like next to kith x diamond GLV

Somewhat an impulse buy for me after striking out (if you can even call it that) on the Overkills

I may decide just to sell them as I don't see myself wearing both pairs all that much... If I do I'll post here first to see if anyone wants at retail

Speaking of the Overkills any U.S. update?!

1. Dirty Bucks
2. BTPs
3. Mitas
4. AFEW
5. Papercuts
6. Iris/Tsf

7. Atmos
8. Colette 

Top 10 overall ASICS for the year no order either thats far too tough

Atmos GLV
Dirty Buck GL3
BTP GL3
Medic GLV
"Dark Grey" GLV
SNS Tailor Pack GLV
Valentine GLV
Mita GL3
AFEW GL3
Diamond GLV or High Voltage GL3 "Yellow/Gold"

Honorable Mention

The newest Okayama Denim GL3 
Da Vinci 

I think the monkey times should get a mention, yes it's a simple concept but the materials are real nice

Back
Top Bottom