Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody wearing their GLV's with non-skinny and/or non-pinrolled pants?  Wearing some with slim straight jeans for the first time today and they've got me feeling like I'm wearing bootcut NT denim...
frown.gif
I think it just depends how "slim" they actually are. I have some slims that stack on/behind the tongue properly, but they are relatively new slims, as some a few years ago were still essentially a straight with a slight taper (leg opening size is really the biggest factor - anything close to 8" I find too big and "eats" the shoe.)

Went ahead and got the Sand/Tan Gel lyte V's, I like'em too much. And if  down the line I can get them for cheaper I'll just double-up.

google images

im not debating this, wear what you guys want. The guy wanted an opinion i gave it to him
I appreciate the opinions.  Hated to even ask the question, but it was my first time wearing GLV's with denim and was second guessing the look.

Anyone seen any pics or have any of the supposed jcrew x asics on the 15th? Hopefully a decent model

FPs in from SNS with the obligatory dirt mark on the top of the tongue on the right shoe. Shoes are :smokin

Back
Top Bottom