Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Exactly what I was thinking haha!

I just got my Sand Layers today (definitely in my top 3 sneakers of the year for sure), but I might get these just to bash around.

It's a standard GR I would assume? I like them, but with so many sneakers releasing, I will probably wait a couple of months...
Where did you scoop sand layers from? 

Where did you scoop sand layers from? 
Got the link here, from an instagramer (landmark_jp) I ordered them late on the 5th and he was still able to get them for me (250$ shipped).

I was very hesitant because some folks claimed for sure that these would be United Arrows exclusive and I didn't wanna miss them.

Now people talking about these having a WW release, but he it wasn't that bad, that's probably 80€ above retail if these ever come out.

Got the link here, from an instagramer (landmark_jp) I ordered them late on the 5th and he was still able to get them for me (250$ shipped).

I was very hesitant because some folks claimed for sure that these would be United Arrows exclusive and I didn't wanna miss them.

Now people talking about these having a WW release, but he it wasn't that bad, that's probably 80€ above retail if these ever come out.
Nice! I saw him on IG but was a bit worried about him being overseas.

I'm starting to get antsy though I might just see if he can help me on a 9.5.

Not my images, but some more pics of the Patta's...

Back
Top Bottom