Asics Love?!? Where is it?

From promo images these offsprings were just meh but I decided to pick them up after a restock and I was more than impressed with them, I missed out on the sandlayers but these are just as good to me. Maybe it's because I had low expectations it's made me like them even more I'm not sure but they're on of my favourite pairs so far this year.

Did you guys get half sizes? Non available at all in the UK, I spoke to the product developer for Offspring and he said they didn't do half sizes [emoji]128553[/emoji]

feels so underwhelming to me especially compared to their previous glv. Didnt know this will be so popular

Had so many responsibilities today, only could check online at random times and missed out. Hopefully I catch some extra stock because these are musts for me.

I picked mine up in store. They didn't mention anything about putting the remaining stock online.

Long time lurker just going back through last couple pages and these offsprings sat for the best part in the uk
Crazy how quick they seem to go in the states, people were rocking up the flagship offspring store and pairs were still there in the afternoon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom