Asics Love?!? Where is it?

only pair i successfully copped were the Homage.

I'm washed smh

JPS JPS i had an extra Silver Screen in 8.5 before but sold them to a friend of mine for retail. I'll keep a look out though.

FP Squad fits big, had to insert the extra insoles

@instagram i had an extra Silver Screen in 8.5 before but sold them to a friend of mine for retail. I'll keep a look out though.

FP Squad fits big, had to insert the extra insoles
sick.gif
 ughhhhhhhhh lmao

but thank you brother. Hal, Packer, and CNCPTS are the other juans i want from this series. 

Only tried for the FPs and HALs, struck out on both though. Wanted to Atmos later but couldn't find any though
roll.gif

any of you guys know a group of ppl selling sneakers, esp asics in FB or another thread? pls pm me the link thanks

Only 3 I was able to get were the concepts, bait, hanon.  love those 3.

def still looking for silver screens.  

as far as the official 12, i didn't really try for any of them but ended up with 2...the 1st is the Hal off of a kith restock impulse buy bc my sz and two others where the only ones put up. the 2nd was the special box homage i hit on off of kith's website. That was the only one I legit tried for and hit on it. low key wouldn't mind bucks, solstice and fp tho.

The only 25ths that I kept were Packers, Hanons and Foot Patrol. I guess I am in the minority that thought the Hals weren't anything special.

i struck out swinging on all the 25th ani pairs I wanted. Had to pay resell on the cncpts. Im glad that year is over :lol:

I only managed to get 4 of the 25th anniversary pack, the afew koi, footpatrols, hals & concepts and in terms of quality the Hal's were the best of them for me. If the Hal's were made by hanon or footpatrol they'd be top of a few more people's list.

I was able to grab 4/12

Packers
Footpatrol
Hanon
Concepts

would have loved to grab mitas, but the GLV version will do for me.

Back
Top Bottom