Asics Love?!? Where is it?

20180303_103819.jpg

20180303_103919.jpg
size? Came in and I like em

Look good there. I'm not too sure whether Size? had .5 sizes, but if not, that's a no-go for me. I need TTS in Gel Lytes. Normal .5 up on GL3/V are too long with that model.

They did...this is a 10.5

Is that only size that got the .5 treatment? Went back and looked at their other exclusive and the only with a .5 showing, is your 10.5 (link below) ... It was months ago when I purchased, so I can't even remember what was available, but it's really odd that's the only size in that run with a .5. I swear the Orange GL OGs only came in full sizes as well. But again, i could be completely wrong. Really didn't put much thought/pay attention to that model to be completely frank.

https://www.size.co.uk/product/grey-asics-gel-lyte-bb---size-exclusive/292058/

Honestly not sure as I didn't check, but I'd assume they did. Don't think they would just do a half for just one size

20180304_083537.jpg

The more I think about it the more I am sure thrre will we be a WW drop. The launch prob for the special box and what not. TY for the pics! nice to see the lace options and End. branding

Shout out to cheap ebay listings for old GRs, also picked up that pair on a similar deal last year :emoji_thumbsup:

I like how the interior has that different color stripe. First asics ive been excited for in a while.

These ever go on deep discount anywhere? I've been waiting for months to see if they ever had a price drop.

AAC-AT-H7J4L-9796-0010291204-f-p-primary.jpg

These ever go on deep discount anywhere? I've been waiting for months to see if they ever had a price drop.

AAC-AT-H7J4L-9796-0010291204-f-p-primary.jpg

They were on 6pm.com and at MLTD.com. Got mine for like $60ish from the latter. May even have pairs. Just keep your eyes peeled for when they're having sales, which is pretty consistent. May have even been 50% from Asics during Christmas. I usually get the SKU/style number and Google it.

That could be a sign that they didn't get as many entries as they were expecting and are hoping to get some more by extending the deadline. Hopefully that means a majority of people who entered are going to hit.

I had the same thought. They’re just blaming it on a late shipment though.

E2F33A0E-20A2-48E7-AA7D-A1F4682EABD9.jpeg
I know it’s a long shot but does anyone know anywhere I can still ind this pair? Not too concerned with price, just really want this pair. Style code is h9a49 8282

Back
Top Bottom