Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ahwww man! No discounts code! LOL!! I was looking to save 10% Thanks man! I played 27 holes of golf, got beers and Chinese food after, picked up my Easter order from bakery AND was still able to cop these! Yeah for $130 it is a nice clean shoe and from what I hear the materials are GR quality so it is what it is.... I am cool with it. They are named Shinobi for crying out loud! Many a day was wasted playing that game in my childhood!

Well, with that screen name I'd imagine these would be a must-have for you, lol

Sunday football>Easter

IMG_0200.jpg

The shinobi was a lazy collab imo, and I much prefer the very similar release from highs and lows monkey time , the cw is same but better details and it’s very good choice to use GLV model

https://www.highsandlows.net.au/col...lowsmonkeytimegel-lytev?variant=7307803820080
I prefer the GLV as well, but as I got my pair in today I was very disappointed with the quality of materials used in the collab. Every piece of suede except for the gray underlay and the gray Asics logo feels like sand paper.
I've had GR pairs that cost less than the 170 USD this collab pair cost and had better quality of materials.
Also this pair of GLVs fit longer, differently than my other GLV pairs.

Last edited:
I prefer the GLV as well, but as I got my pair in today I was very disappointed with the quality of materials used in the collab. Every piece of suede except for the gray underlay and the gray Asics logo feels like sand paper.
I've had GR pairs that cost less than the 170 USD this collab pair cost and had better quality of materials.
Also this pair of GLVs fit longer, differently than my other GLV pairs.
Weird, I would have expected better quality from HAL. I only got the asics silver screen from HAL and was very pleased by the quality.

This shoe keeps evading me...

Do the shinobi fit like the rest of the GL3? Contemplating moving up to an 11 if they do.

This shoe keeps evading me...

Do the shinobi fit like the rest of the GL3? Contemplating moving up to an 11 if they do.
I haven't tried it on myself, but the consensus from those that have them in-hand seems to be that they're regular GL3 sizing.

My Shinobi pair arrived today. Two rope laces, wish a flat was in there. For $130 well worth it for a clean color way that you can rock with pretty much everything but the windows would have been a nice hit for black and the fake leather on the top part of the lace grommet and heel hit is SO FAKE leather! Wasabi coming in today too FINALLY!

I FINALLY picked up the Shinobi off Nice Kicks today. Got shipping earlier so I’ll make sure & share my opinion once I get them in hand.

0405182219.jpg

END Pair finally came in from Stockx... Had to try em on. I'm a 13 and these are a 12 (Yes I'm that madman) ... And surprisingly, everything is kosher except for the top of the foot..A lil tight around that area as I would like my foot to have a little more room inside the shoe to move a bit more. Still got em on trying to see if I could actually spend a day wearing em or not, BUT these are so Clean I'm literally contemplating foregoing added comfort fam lol ...Joints are a must... 0405182221a-1.jpg

Anyone own dirty bucks and St.As?

St.A’s being the only GL3 with a leather liner i had to go up .5 on. Wondering of the bucks have that same tight fit.

thefreshlife thefreshlife alfreds are at my parents house gonna check them out later this week

Yeah Bucks have the same fit to St Alfreds IMO. They were sort of okay length-wise, but I couldn't close the tongue on an 11.5.

I FINALLY picked up the Shinobi off Nice Kicks today. Got shipping earlier so I’ll make sure & share my opinion once I get them in hand.
Shoot, I forgot to keep up with Nice Kicks. Missed out again.

Guess I'm gonna have to pay resell once prices come down a bit. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom