Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's sounding like they fit similar to the Kith Super Blue. Can you confirm?

Just grabbed my pair instore. A word of advice, these do NOT fit small like past GLIII, at least for me. Almost all of my GLIII are .5 up from my TTS, but these are perfect TTS, not even snug in TTS. They would def be way too big if I went .5 up. Again that's just for me and everyone has diff feet, but just in case.

Just grabbed my pair instore. A word of advice, these do NOT fit small like past GLIII, at least for me. Almost all of my GLIII are .5 up from my TTS, but these are perfect TTS, not even snug in TTS. They would def be way too big if I went .5 up. Again that's just for me and everyone has diff feet, but just in case.

Where did you pick them up and how do they look in person? Looks like the tongue might be thinner material which is why the sizing is better. Hopefully they’ve addressed the sizing issue as the newer models are terrible and a big reason why I’ve shied away from Asics recently

Where did you pick them up and how do they look in person? Looks like the tongue might be thinner material which is why the sizing is better. Hopefully they’ve addressed the sizing issue as the newer models are terrible and a big reason why I’ve shied away from Asics recently

I got them from Sneaker Politics. Didn't even know they had locations where I was at. They look pretty cool. I have a lot of Mita stuff so I wanted to grab these. Special box, one pair of extra laces (blue rope) They're not as nice as the 25th, though. For people that have Koi they can probably pass on these, but I never got around to getting those. Tongue actually seems kind of plush, will get pics in a bit.

Don’t think these are hitting discount or below retail lol. Saint Alfred is pretty much sold out too.

Almost bought them. I don’t think I like them enough though. Trying to be more careful with purchases this year. Thanks for the link though.

Smooth pick up this morning here in Sydney. Overall they're impressive with lots of nice details, and the box is awesome. Pretty stoked to have them.
IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

I just received my Mita's yesterday, and couldn't be more pleased.

For what it's worth, here's my experience on going TTS:
I can see why some would advise to half-size up as I usually do with this model. Although, TTS does work for me after I made a few adjustments. Out of the box, I had discomfort on the top of my forefoot. This is due to me having a high instep. A few adjustments had to be made.

I exchanged the comfy Ortholite insoles for a pair of thin Yeezy ones...the midsole is comfy enough. Then, I played around with the zipper. Oddly enough, zipping them up all the way made them more comfy. I suppose it wraps more of the material around the entire foot lessening the constriction I had in the front. I'm gonna rock them half-zipped because...well, compromise. A break-in period will get them to fit perfect. Then, maybe I can throw back in the stock insoles. Ultimately, TTS always looks best.

Hope this helps those looking to cop in the future. I don't know why I didn't notice before, but I do think the alternate laces look fantastic.

Attachments

• Mita_GelLyteIII_Laces.jpg
    Mita_GelLyteIII_Laces.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 99
I just received my Mita's yesterday, and couldn't be more pleased.

For what it's worth, here's my experience on going TTS:
I can see why some would advise to half-size up as I usually do with this model. Although, TTS does work for me after I made a few adjustments. Out of the box, I had discomfort on the top of my forefoot. This is due to me having a high instep. A few adjustments had to be made.

I exchanged the comfy Ortholite insoles for a pair of thin Yeezy ones...the midsole is comfy enough. Then, I played around with the zipper. Oddly enough, zipping them up all the way made them more comfy. I suppose it wraps more of the material around the entire foot lessening the constriction I had in the front. I'm gonna rock them half-zipped because...well, compromise. A break-in period will get them to fit perfect. Then, maybe I can throw back in the stock insoles. Ultimately, TTS always looks best.

Hope this helps those looking to cop in the future. I don't know why I didn't notice before, but I do think the alternate laces look fantastic.
Been weaing mine all week and agreed that TTS is the way to go. They broke in real quick, half a day and the forefoot pressure was all but gone. Pretty impressed all round.
P1060396 tweaked.jpg
P1060401 tweaked 2.jpg

That red toe is kind of ugly. I have a feeling that none of the 30th anniversary pairs will be wearable without looking like a clown. Hope I'm wrong. If they just rereleased some of the 25th pairs, I'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom