Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

Team Helmet checking back in.

I was meant to get mine snipped at about 5 or so, but apparently I accidentally walked in on my dad in the shower and was traumatised because his looked different to mine. My mum still brings this story up whenever I take a girl home :smh: :rolleyes

lolwut

:smh: :x at some of yall lookin up cheese on certain sites...

#teamaardvark

having the ability to drop the top or keep it hooded is a great advantage
smokin.gif

not to mention that its much more sensitive, which can both be a good and a bad thing lol
all of this.

and in an emergency, da foreskin can be used to hold pee "like a water balloon" in case you gotta hold it real bad.
sick.gif
What kind of **** is this??
Well ya gotta think of creative ways to hold ya pee when ya cant make it to da bathroom becuase hundreds of shoe boxes are in da way.

There is no need to lock this thread..
Anyways, me being on #teamleanback my son is circumcised

you only posed to pull it it out if you're gonna use it for something otherwise

you leave da rag top on.
sounds like da burner
exactly.

you leaking Ninja?

eww. no.

good to hear da musket aint leaking, b. You'd have to chop da head off da snake if so
If your gonna chop da head off da snake what shoes u wearing?

Foambz?

you leave da rag top on.
sounds like da burner
exactly.

you leaking Ninja?

eww. no.

good to hear da musket aint leaking, b. You'd have to chop da head off da snake if so

Foambz?

16s, gotta take da shroud off when you done, b

you leave da rag top on.
sounds like da burner
exactly.

you leaking Ninja?

eww. no.

Foambz?

16s, gotta take da shroud off when you done, b

What do u do if it's leaking during sex, b?

homie in middleschool got his chopped off in the philippines in i think 8th grade or freshman year 04/05 with a machete, said they forced him to run into the ocean right after. holy **** man

homie in middleschool got his chopped off in the philippines in i think 8th grade or freshman year 04/05 with a machete, said they forced him to run into the ocean right after. holy **** man

my dude from PI said they make you chew down on "bayleaves"

Run into the ocean!? Bruh! I woulda passed out soon as I seen the machete :smh:

Ain't been in this thread much, but all this talk about peeling it back, dropping the top, and saving your piss for a rainy day has me ready to piss myself, both cause it's funny and disgusting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom