Ask a Jehovah's Witness Vol. Who's that at my door?

Originally Posted by Juice man

@Essential I can't believe 1/2 of what you just typed..
laugh.gif

Damn I wish I taped my entire life like Joe Budden so I had full proof..

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

You guys consistently believe the world will end, why such downers?

not the fact that the world will end, but that there will be a time when wicked people will be removed from it. Actuallysomething positive considering all the bad things that are going on today

not the fact that the world will end, but that there will be a time when wicked people will be removed from it. Actuallysomething positive considering all the bad things that are going on today

The bible can answer that. Its the fulfillment of prophecy, right up to this time we see things occurring and things being fulfilled. Just adds up (matt. 24:4 and on)

The bible can answer that. Its the fulfillment of prophecy, right up to this time we see things occurring and things being fulfilled. Just adds up (matt. 24:4 and on)

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If you dont believe in hell and that everyone goes to heaven, what do you believe happens to the people who don't go to heaven?
depends on your life course...but generally speaking most people will continue to live on earth
moz-screenshot.png
i thought yall believed god destroys nonbelievers

naugh, people that outright disobeys gods commandments.
isnt that the average person lol

If you dont believe in hell and that everyone goes to heaven, what do you believe happens to the people who don't go to heaven?
depends on your life course...but generally speaking most people will continue to live on earth
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Why are there so many Korean JW's?

Do they teach the Korean JW's to go around neighborhoods looking at apt/townhouse/condo callboxes and looking for Korean last names or is that just a tactic that each individual picks up?

When I was in elementary school, I had this one JW kid in my class and he wasn't allowed to participate in class parties (x-mas party, valentines day party, last day of school party, etc... etc...) What do JW's have against elementary school class parties?

Do you guys get to ride bicycles like Mormons do, or are you forced to walk?
just depending on the territory...find it more appropiate to walk........we dont believe in those holidays. As far as a "last day of school party" thats acceptable so idk what that kid was thinking. There are korean groups in cities, so they look for korean lastnames to find koreans to preach to

yall dont believe in CHRISTMAS?!?!

i mean obviously not the Santa Claus, christmas tree, Frosty the Snowman, etc.. etc... but how you gonna say you're a Christian but don't believe in Christmas?

no jesus wasnt born on the 25th, and no where in the bible did it say to celebrate his birthday
So with that in mind, you folks only do as the bible says?

Do they teach the Korean JW's to go around neighborhoods looking at apt/townhouse/condo callboxes and looking for Korean last names or is that just a tactic that each individual picks up?

When I was in elementary school, I had this one JW kid in my class and he wasn't allowed to participate in class parties (x-mas party, valentines day party, last day of school party, etc... etc...) What do JW's have against elementary school class parties?

just depending on the territory...find it more appropiate to walk........we dont believe in those holidays. As far as a "last day of school party" thats acceptable so idk what that kid was thinking. There are korean groups in cities, so they look for korean lastnames to find koreans to preach to

i mean obviously not the Santa Claus, christmas tree, Frosty the Snowman, etc.. etc... but how you gonna say you're a Christian but don't believe in Christmas?

no jesus wasnt born on the 25th, and no where in the bible did it say to celebrate his birthday

not so much that the world will totally end, but armageddon is to remove all the wickedness of Satan from Earth.  Then the Earth will be home to the ones that survived Armageddon as well as the resurrected ones (resurrection of the righteous AND unrighteous).  and the Earth will be a paradise free from sickness and death, etc. where those ones will live.

All JW beliefs are Bible based and can be backed up by scripture.

I go to the Hall but I'm not baptised (I'm a heathen but I'm tryna change
ohwell.gif
)

As far as holidays, most have their origins in Pagan celebrations if you do your research, even as little as check Wikipedia.  The date of Christmas corresponds to the celebration of the winter solstice for example.  Christmas trees, gift giving, Santa Clause, none of those symbols have to do with Christ's birthday.  Similarly with Easter and the spring equinox.  Eggs and the bunny are symbols of fertility (which occurs more in the spring).  Birthdays - the candles were said to ward away evil spirits and also have Pagan origins.

All of this is on the internet too, just do a little research.

not so much that the world will totally end, but armageddon is to remove all the wickedness of Satan from Earth.  Then the Earth will be home to the ones that survived Armageddon as well as the resurrected ones (resurrection of the righteous AND unrighteous).  and the Earth will be a paradise free from sickness and death, etc. where those ones will live.

All JW beliefs are Bible based and can be backed up by scripture.

I go to the Hall but I'm not baptised (I'm a heathen but I'm tryna change
ohwell.gif
)

As far as holidays, most have their origins in Pagan celebrations if you do your research, even as little as check Wikipedia.  The date of Christmas corresponds to the celebration of the winter solstice for example.  Christmas trees, gift giving, Santa Clause, none of those symbols have to do with Christ's birthday.  Similarly with Easter and the spring equinox.  Eggs and the bunny are symbols of fertility (which occurs more in the spring).  Birthdays - the candles were said to ward away evil spirits and also have Pagan origins.

All of this is on the internet too, just do a little research.

moz-screenshot.png

uunfortunately alot of people do, some dont know any better though

moz-screenshot.png

uunfortunately alot of people do, some dont know any better though

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

supposed to...cant speak for everyone though.

moz-screenshot.png

What is "Naugh"?

moz-screenshot.png

What is "Naugh"?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

supposed to...cant speak for everyone though.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

moz-screenshot.png

What is "Naugh"?
means like no

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

moz-screenshot.png

What is "Naugh"?
means like no

Back
Top Bottom