At what age did you notice your hairline receding?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm 20 and just noticed recently. This sucks... anyway to get itback? and stop it from going further back??

mine hasnt ........yet
but i went to school wit some people who had this problem at a very early age
im talkin like 17 or so
laugh.gif

All's well on my end, luckily, but that's got to suck at such a young age especially.

You can't really prevent it from happening. Perhaps slow down the process or something with some medicated shampoos, but you can't mess with fate...andgenetics.

I'm so paranoid about my joint rolling back. Is it true that it is determinant upon genes from the mother's side?

I noticed my %!!# starting to fade at about 22... Im 24 now and I gotta get a haircut every 7 days at the most just to hide it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by atlballa15

I'm so paranoid about my joint rolling back. Is it true that it is determinant upon genes from the mother's side?
yeah I always heard that male baldness was hereditary from the mother's side as well.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by atlballa15

yeah I always heard that male baldness was hereditary from the mother's side as well.

interesting i really didnt know that.

thats even better for me then.

My hairline has always been suspect.....But now, my hairline is working on its fade-away...smh...My corners are thinning out...
smh.gif

My lil bro turns 18 in August, and his corners started thinning out like a few months ago...
smh.gif
Damn genetics..

Stay strong man...
laugh.gif

I believe 19. When I hit 21 I said F it and just bald my head.

I and many others believe I look better bald, which is a good for me.

27..... It was cuz of the waves and durag....now I just shave my head...cuz $20 a week at the barber was FTL...when did NYC barbershops start charging Salonprices?

i'm 32 now, and my hair started to thin out when i was 18.

i've been cutting it with clippers every since.

about 27...my sides and corners are getting pushed back..

beware of barbers who try to re-create your OG hairline too....they'll push it back even further.

Im screwed regardless of what side it comes from. Both sets of grandparents were bald at an early age. I noticed about 22, I am noticing it more now at 24.Gotta hit up the hairclub or rogaine soon lol.

Back
Top Bottom