At what age did you notice your hairline receding?

i dont think so. My hairline just has a spot where some hair wont grow. Its pretty weird, because the 1st time I went with a taper cut i had a perfect line upwhich was in 6th grade
pimp.gif
. But, my dumb@$* decided to let my hair grow outtill 10thgrade and I was forcing my hair to go slick back with a curl weavr! lol.
eek.gif
So when i decided to go back to a taper cut on my Junior year, it seemed that I fudge up my hairline by putting so much coconut oil, just to make myhair slick back! smh!
eyes.gif

Well, atleast you have a reason to shave you head. It's not a bad look though. At 16, mine is good

22 it started, Im 25 now and I just said eff it and use my Andis Clippers 2 times a week. Weird thing is I get more compliments than I did when I had a haeadfull of 360 waves for like 7 years...lol

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

22 it started, Im 25 now and I just said eff it and use my Andis Clippers 2 times a week. Weird thing is I get more compliments than I did when I had a haead full of 360 waves for like 7 years...lol

Keep tellin' yourself that

Originally Posted by bigsupa

27..... It was cuz of the waves and durag....now I just shave my head...cuz $20 a week at the barber was FTL...when did NYC barbershops start charging Salon prices?

waves and durags dont do nothing to the hairline bro

when i was 20 my sides/outline kinda faded and its stayed like that..i don't mind how it is now but if it decides to worsen then im going straight MJ bicwith it.

All i am going to say is cutting your own hair can make you realize your hairline is not receding or at least it is no where near as bad as you think
wink.gif

If your barber has you looking like Vegeta sometimes its him
laugh.gif

I'm 15 and noticed it a few months ago.. Most of the dudes in my fam are shinin or just have huge foreheads. Im screwed

First noticed receding when I was 15..SMH, Then noticed thinning up top when I was 18, I'm 22 now and it seems to have stopped. I don't have a baldspot, but the thinning is definitely noticable. I gotta get a line up at most every 7 days to hide the receder. It's really depressing, and the onlyinsecurity I have about myself.. I'm tryna stack that dough and take it to BOSLEY soon!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

both of my grandpops mom and father side, full head of hair and they in their 60-70's

problem is, my grandma on my pops side hair is really thin

#@@ gonna happen to me now? please I dont wanna lose my helmet
Hair loss is gender based. Male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness are 2 completely different things. So no, you don't have toworry.

I know a lot of dudes in college with receding hairlines. I don't think there's anyone in my family that suffers from hair loss, and I'm notshowing any signs of my hairline receding anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom