Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

That has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
And if you read my comments.. I'm not complaining about the discounts

I work at FootLocker, and have access to Swoosh account and everything as well.
Rarely so I pay retail for a sneaker either.

I don't what's the point in dissing a person that works at FootLocker.. A job is a job.

I guess your talking about me

And yeah, I work at FTL, only part time tho
I work full time in the medical field.

And yeah.. I'm not gonna be ashamed..

I do spend $500+ on sneakers a month..

But...

I have my own car
I dont live with my parents
I'm in college
And I have medical degrees

I just choose to work at FTL on the weekend.. And the discount is just a perk.

I don't care about none of that other stuff

I don't need to PM anybody, cause anything I need, I'll get it, trust and believe... HOMIE

That has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
And if you read my comments.. I'm not complaining about the discounts

I work at FootLocker, and have access to Swoosh account and everything as well.
Rarely so I pay retail for a sneaker either.

I don't what's the point in dissing a person that works at FootLocker.. A job is a job.

I guess your talking about me

And yeah, I work at FTL, only part time tho
I work full time in the medical field.

And yeah.. I'm not gonna be ashamed..

I do spend $500+ on sneakers a month..

But...

I have my own car
I dont live with my parents
I'm in college
And I have medical degrees

I just choose to work at FTL on the weekend.. And the discount is just a perk.

I don't care about none of that other stuff

I don't need to PM anybody, cause anything I need, I'll get it, trust and believe... HOMIE

Thanks for not responding to any of my answers...

Again the orginal post is *****ing about the cut in amount not discount...

I'm not dissing MALL employees..$!!* I worked in the mall when I was a kid...

Funny how you didn't address your outlet don't get everything comment...

My advise to you is focus MORE on you REAL job and maybe you wont need a second job...
^
That most likely goes wayyyyy over your head so you keep hustlin those kicks...

Btw /thread please...we've all gone wayyyyy past what the Orginal topic was about..

Thanks for not responding to any of my answers...

Again the orginal post is *****ing about the cut in amount not discount...

I'm not dissing MALL employees..$!!* I worked in the mall when I was a kid...

Funny how you didn't address your outlet don't get everything comment...

My advise to you is focus MORE on you REAL job and maybe you wont need a second job...
^
That most likely goes wayyyyy over your head so you keep hustlin those kicks...

Btw /thread please...we've all gone wayyyyy past what the Orginal topic was about..

At first, I thought you were address it to me.
I thought you thought I was conplaining.. If your comments weren't addressed to me, my bad.

As far as my outlet.. My Nike outlet is wack, the one near me gets literally nothing hot. Lol

So I have to get my NY people to cop or my Cali heads.

As far as my job is concerned.. That's my passion, sneakers is what I like. I like to be around sneakers.. I like to make sure people are outfitted properly.
I like to make sure sure basketball players or people from my neighborhood get the right shoes.. Not just ones in the parents/families price range..

Even if that means me takes $10-$15 off

Thats me, my neighborhood took care of me, I like to give back

I think FTL is a half-way decent company of you ask me, I don't bother them, they don't bother me.

And far as my job(s), I don't need a second job, I chose to have a 2nd job

And me hustling kicks, I never hustled kicks

I helped people who can't get kicks get them.
People that don't have a hoh or Niketown near them, I help them.
I don't charge rape prices or kill peoples pockets.
I help, not everyone is forunate.

And if you peep the sig, I don't even do that anymore.

At first, I thought you were address it to me.
I thought you thought I was conplaining.. If your comments weren't addressed to me, my bad.

As far as my outlet.. My Nike outlet is wack, the one near me gets literally nothing hot. Lol

So I have to get my NY people to cop or my Cali heads.

As far as my job is concerned.. That's my passion, sneakers is what I like. I like to be around sneakers.. I like to make sure people are outfitted properly.
I like to make sure sure basketball players or people from my neighborhood get the right shoes.. Not just ones in the parents/families price range..

Even if that means me takes $10-$15 off

Thats me, my neighborhood took care of me, I like to give back

I think FTL is a half-way decent company of you ask me, I don't bother them, they don't bother me.

And far as my job(s), I don't need a second job, I chose to have a 2nd job

And me hustling kicks, I never hustled kicks

I helped people who can't get kicks get them.
People that don't have a hoh or Niketown near them, I help them.
I don't charge rape prices or kill peoples pockets.
I help, not everyone is forunate.

And if you peep the sig, I don't even do that anymore.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Niketalk is home of the cheap skates.
Dudes on here are some of the cheapest people I've ever seen.
I am standing, applauding you right now.

CHURCH

I think these are some of the dumbest comments. 

I will definitely be the first that I'll try to negotiate or "haggle" for a better price.

I work in banking and I have some wealthy clients.  You might be surprised that some of them actually drive hondas and hybrids because they're more economical.  They don't all drive mercedes or bmw's.  And they do shop around and negotiate the best prices.  One couple drove 85 miles to get a car for $2500 below retail. 

So call it what you will, but some would say smart business.

. (and this pointed to every Niketalker... But it's Niketalk as a whole)Niketalk.. Home of the Cheap Skates and Low Ballers.
why do you sound like a salty reseller?
laugh.gif
if you feel that way b take your talents yo Ebay to sell stuff, and have your stuff at da mercy of current market value...

how does he stating that someone is cheap make him a salty reseller?

its the truth, NTers are cheap, it has nothing to do with being a reseller.

dudes beg for favors, then wanna give you less than what you paid for, or expect you to eat shipping, etc.

CHURCH

I will definitely be the first that I'll try to negotiate or "haggle" for a better price.

I work in banking and I have some wealthy clients.  You might be surprised that some of them actually drive hondas and hybrids because they're more economical.  They don't all drive mercedes or bmw's.  And they do shop around and negotiate the best prices.  One couple drove 85 miles to get a car for $2500 below retail. 

. (and this pointed to every Niketalker... But it's Niketalk as a whole)Niketalk.. Home of the Cheap Skates and Low Ballers.
laugh.gif
if you feel that way b take your talents yo Ebay to sell stuff, and have your stuff at da mercy of current market value...

dudes beg for favors, then wanna give you less than what you paid for, or expect you to eat shipping, etc.

Originally Posted by air max 87

CHURCH

laugh.gif

Thank YouThank you too GreyFox

CHURCH

laugh.gif

Thank YouThank you too GreyFox

@Notorius...fair enough homie..never beef from me...I'm too old for that...I respect that you work and you hustle...never mad at that...my post (as has been my argument from my first post in this thread) is appreciate what you got...sometimes I wish I could have a sneaker job with an AUTOMATIC discount...I leverage my people and they take care of me...even if I didn't that's why GOD made NikeFind..lol...

Keep doing you homie...I would never knock anotha dudes hustlin...until he starts crying about hustlin...then I have feel obligated to put it in perspective...

Again if you thought I was taking shots at you I apologize...( I was mostly taking shots at OP...lol)

@Notorius...fair enough homie..never beef from me...I'm too old for that...I respect that you work and you hustle...never mad at that...my post (as has been my argument from my first post in this thread) is appreciate what you got...sometimes I wish I could have a sneaker job with an AUTOMATIC discount...I leverage my people and they take care of me...even if I didn't that's why GOD made NikeFind..lol...

Keep doing you homie...I would never knock anotha dudes hustlin...until he starts crying about hustlin...then I have feel obligated to put it in perspective...

Again if you thought I was taking shots at you I apologize...( I was mostly taking shots at OP...lol)

CHURCH

laugh.gif

qft

CHURCH

laugh.gif

qft

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO IT SEEMS LIKE MY OPERATION MIGHT BE TERMINATED...SMH
STOP FLAUNTING THIS... didn't you already get employees fired...
im not even trying to flame or throw shots but what good do you think will come from bragging about this? 
eyes.gif
I BEG YOUR PARDON?
tired.gif

I NEVER GOT ANYONE FIRED..I HAD A SIMPLE THING GOING WITH AN ELITE GROUP OF PPL WHO WERE ABOUT MAKING MONEY...THEY MADE MORE ON  RELEASE DATE THAN THEIR WEEKLY SALARY THANKS TO ME AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE HOOKED UP ON HERE IN THE PAST!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO IT SEEMS LIKE MY OPERATION MIGHT BE TERMINATED...SMH
STOP FLAUNTING THIS... didn't you already get employees fired...
im not even trying to flame or throw shots but what good do you think will come from bragging about this? 
eyes.gif
I BEG YOUR PARDON?
tired.gif

I NEVER GOT ANYONE FIRED..I HAD A SIMPLE THING GOING WITH AN ELITE GROUP OF PPL WHO WERE ABOUT MAKING MONEY...THEY MADE MORE ON  RELEASE DATE THAN THEIR WEEKLY SALARY THANKS TO ME AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE HOOKED UP ON HERE IN THE PAST!

Do part-timers at footlocker even make over $500 a month??? and why would they spend most of their check on sneakers lol

Do part-timers at footlocker even make over $500 a month??? and why would they spend most of their check on sneakers lol

Back
Top Bottom