Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Flight8403

One day you will look back and realize how immature and childish it looks to even think about protesting the employee discount on shoes.
How ever will you live without being able to buy 3 foamposites in a month? Is there anything I can do to ease the pain? Like someone mentioned earlier don't complain about $7 something an hour if $500/mo on shoes is too little. 

Word, wait until they get a real job in corporate America and get to witness the things that go on. You better get used to change.

No reason to protest, you have no advantage. You're easily replaceable. Mall job, discount on kicks, college kids and 10% unemployment? You can't replace Lebron or Peyton Manning, who bring in billions, and they might be locked out. What do you think will happen? They'll have have five applicants for your spot as soon as your protest is announced.

that's what happens all the time with footlocker, footaction and other retail stores.  employees get all gassed up and start feeling themselves thinkin they can't be replaced and forget that the job requires no real skills  or type of education which means pretty much anyone can do the same thing your doing.

it is what it is though,  there will be ways to still get what i want, and my connects will still come through for me so at the end of the day this doesn't bother me one bit at all.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Niketalk is home of the cheap skates.
Dudes on here are some of the cheapest people I've ever seen.
I am standing, applauding you right now.

CHURCH

I think these are some of the dumbest comments. 

I will definitely be the first that I'll try to negotiate or "haggle" for a better price.

I work in banking and I have some wealthy clients.  You might be surprised that some of them actually drive hondas and hybrids because they're more economical.  They don't all drive mercedes or bmw's.  And they do shop around and negotiate the best prices.  One couple drove 85 miles to get a car for $2500 below retail. 

So call it what you will, but some would say smart business.

. (and this pointed to every Niketalker... But it's Niketalk as a whole)Niketalk.. Home of the Cheap Skates and Low Ballers.
why do you sound like a salty reseller?
laugh.gif
if you feel that way b take your talents yo Ebay to sell stuff, and have your stuff at da mercy of current market value...

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Niketalk is home of the cheap skates.
Dudes on here are some of the cheapest people I've ever seen.
I am standing, applauding you right now.

CHURCH

I think these are some of the dumbest comments. 

I will definitely be the first that I'll try to negotiate or "haggle" for a better price.

I work in banking and I have some wealthy clients.  You might be surprised that some of them actually drive hondas and hybrids because they're more economical.  They don't all drive mercedes or bmw's.  And they do shop around and negotiate the best prices.  One couple drove 85 miles to get a car for $2500 below retail. 

So call it what you will, but some would say smart business.

. (and this pointed to every Niketalker... But it's Niketalk as a whole)Niketalk.. Home of the Cheap Skates and Low Ballers.
why do you sound like a salty reseller?
laugh.gif
if you feel that way b take your talents yo Ebay to sell stuff, and have your stuff at da mercy of current market value...

u cant be serious u cant protest this LOL   get a better job homie of coarse 7.and change isnt a some thing u can live off
working in a shoe store part time is not a career.Stop crying over spilled milk son

u cant be serious u cant protest this LOL   get a better job homie of coarse 7.and change isnt a some thing u can live off
working in a shoe store part time is not a career.Stop crying over spilled milk son

Yeah I got my card the other day, a bootleg BLACK card lol. But I have NO ISSUE with this at all, from business stand point smart move, but I myself don't really spend over $500 a month EVERY month of the year maybe like 2-3, example Feb so much dropping!!!, but if your a real sneaker head working @ a FTL & you really like a shoe it shouldn't matter if you can get discount or have pay retail, because BEFORE your employment at FTL I'm pretty sure you Paid retail, just be grateful we HAVE a %30 discount, SOON to be %40.

Yeah I got my card the other day, a bootleg BLACK card lol. But I have NO ISSUE with this at all, from business stand point smart move, but I myself don't really spend over $500 a month EVERY month of the year maybe like 2-3, example Feb so much dropping!!!, but if your a real sneaker head working @ a FTL & you really like a shoe it shouldn't matter if you can get discount or have pay retail, because BEFORE your employment at FTL I'm pretty sure you Paid retail, just be grateful we HAVE a %30 discount, SOON to be %40.

I see it like this.
There is ways around anything.
If someone uses there limit, ask someone else.
Each store has atleast 5-6 employees at the very least
So maybe Billy Bob might a sneakerhead, but patty sue may not be.

So after Billy bob using his limit, I'm sure patty sue will let him use his.

Simple and plain.. No rocket scientist needed.

There are ways around alot of things

Expect alot of military discounts to be handed out instead of 30% now. That's gonna get abused heavenly!

And this isn't me complaining.. Just me stating facts.

I'm a FootLocker employee, but that's my weekend job.. I'm in the medical field.

And their are alot of employees are just working their to either A. Get discounts B. Just be near sneakers C. Have a slight advance to be able to have release date shoes easily and hold shoes In the back. D. Hook up friends or make side money.

I live and have worked in 2 malls.. A little less than 2 miles apart..
And outta 2 FootLocker, a Footaction, a champs, 2 center city sports, and a kids FootLocker.. There is probably 4-5 people who solely work just for the money and have no interest in sneakers.

And people you in this thread need to keep it real. Not everyone, but a couple of you guys aren't telling the truth,
Saying that they don't spend $500 in a month on sneakers.. When some of the people in this thread send me $500 at a time via paypal just for the weekend releases.

Agree with you %100 & lets just say I have 2 patty sue's at my disposal bro lol....I already know you are working on yours unless you already have that ON LOCK lol

I see it like this.

Expect alot of military discounts to be handed out instead of 30% now. That's gonna get abused heavenly!

I'm a FootLocker employee, but that's my weekend job.. I'm in the medical field.

And their are alot of employees are just working their to either A. Get discounts B. Just be near sneakers C. Have a slight advance to be able to have release date shoes easily and hold shoes In the back. D. Hook up friends or make side money.

And outta 2 FootLocker, a Footaction, a champs, 2 center city sports, and a kids FootLocker.. There is probably 4-5 people who solely work just for the money and have no interest in sneakers.

And people you in this thread need to keep it real. Not everyone, but a couple of you guys aren't telling the truth,
Saying that they don't spend $500 in a month on sneakers.. When some of the people in this thread send me $500 at a time via paypal just for the weekend releases.

Agree with you %100 & lets just say I have 2 patty sue's at my disposal bro lol....I already know you are working on yours unless you already have that ON LOCK lol

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I see it like this.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I see it like this.

Thanks

Again...if you guys are spending more then $500 a month on kicks...you either need to start spending more time in the outlet thread...or get your connects up cause your clearly hustlin backwards...

Again...if you guys are spending more then $500 a month on kicks...you either need to start spending more time in the outlet thread...or get your connects up cause your clearly hustlin backwards...

I def can respect ur opinion bout going to the store and doin the leg work. But how do u know, the guy doesn't work at footlocker and marking it all the way up. I for one wouldn't ask for ur discount. If you wanted to give it to me you would.

As far as shoes and cars, they're similar in the fact if you can get a better deal, why wouldn't you? Or atleast try?

I def can respect ur opinion bout going to the store and doin the leg work. But how do u know, the guy doesn't work at footlocker and marking it all the way up. I for one wouldn't ask for ur discount. If you wanted to give it to me you would.

As far as shoes and cars, they're similar in the fact if you can get a better deal, why wouldn't you? Or atleast try?

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Why does it matter how much money people spend on kicks?Like who cares?$50 or $550Like why doesn't that matter?How is that hustling backwards? Everything ain't hitting outlets or getting discounted. If someone has the money to spend $500 in a month, that's their business..Their personal life and responsibilities are none of your business.Dont worry about them. Just worry about yourself.

Why does it matter how much money people spend on kicks?Like who cares?$50 or $550Like why doesn't that matter?How is that hustling backwards? Everything ain't hitting outlets or getting discounted. If someone has the money to spend $500 in a month, that's their business..Their personal life and responsibilities are none of your business.Dont worry about them. Just worry about yourself.

Why does it matter how much money people spend on kicks?
Like who cares?

$50 or $550

Like why doesn't that matter?

How is that hustling backwards? Everything ain't hitting outlets or getting discounted.
If someone has the money to spend $500 in a month, that's their business..
Their personal life and responsibilities are none of your business.

Dont worry about them. Just worry about yourself.

Sometimes you dudes crack me up....RIF homie...the ORGINAL poster (which clearly you didn't bother to read) is upset SPECFICALLY because the limit was lowered from $1000 to $500...my comments...and numerous other comments is that $500 a month...EVERY month ($6000 per year also NOT including E/A which will have there OWN separate limit) should be MORE then enough...

Honestly I could careless if some kid who makes $7 dollars an hour but decides to spend more the $6000 a year on kicks is doing...that's his/her own business...but don't come on here crying about it...if you do then someone needs to let you know that your stupid...

In terms of hustlin backward...I been doing this kicks thing for a loooooooooong time...I'm at the point I don't NEED to ever purchase another pair of kicks at retail again...over the years I've built my outlet connects and get the drop on ALOT of B grades that hit the shelves...and if YOU think that EVERY sneaker that Nike produces doesn't at some point make it to an outlet for dumb cheap..you need to drop my dude Flipjays a PM and let him school you ....

And in case you don't know who that is...homie has listed just about every premium sneaker from Yeezys to SB to SJ to Jordans in B grade form..I don't know HOW he does it but he does...

As one of my connects says retail is for sucka's...

Why does it matter how much money people spend on kicks?
Like who cares?

$50 or $550

Like why doesn't that matter?

How is that hustling backwards? Everything ain't hitting outlets or getting discounted.
If someone has the money to spend $500 in a month, that's their business..
Their personal life and responsibilities are none of your business.

Dont worry about them. Just worry about yourself.

Sometimes you dudes crack me up....RIF homie...the ORGINAL poster (which clearly you didn't bother to read) is upset SPECFICALLY because the limit was lowered from $1000 to $500...my comments...and numerous other comments is that $500 a month...EVERY month ($6000 per year also NOT including E/A which will have there OWN separate limit) should be MORE then enough...

Honestly I could careless if some kid who makes $7 dollars an hour but decides to spend more the $6000 a year on kicks is doing...that's his/her own business...but don't come on here crying about it...if you do then someone needs to let you know that your stupid...

In terms of hustlin backward...I been doing this kicks thing for a loooooooooong time...I'm at the point I don't NEED to ever purchase another pair of kicks at retail again...over the years I've built my outlet connects and get the drop on ALOT of B grades that hit the shelves...and if YOU think that EVERY sneaker that Nike produces doesn't at some point make it to an outlet for dumb cheap..you need to drop my dude Flipjays a PM and let him school you ....

And in case you don't know who that is...homie has listed just about every premium sneaker from Yeezys to SB to SJ to Jordans in B grade form..I don't know HOW he does it but he does...

As one of my connects says retail is for sucka's...

Oh.. And BTW..my dudes who work for NIke...where they REALLY monitor there swoosh and what they buy on discount...also don't make ALOT and the discount is only 30% but they use there position to build connects with other dudes in other Nikes or other footwear spots (Ubiq, Alife, HOH etc) so that everyone benefits from each others connects...

And again..if you work In a sneakerspot for BS money and ain't figuring out how to build connects outside your store/company to get what you need for cheap...your hustlin backwards homie...

Oh.. And BTW..my dudes who work for NIke...where they REALLY monitor there swoosh and what they buy on discount...also don't make ALOT and the discount is only 30% but they use there position to build connects with other dudes in other Nikes or other footwear spots (Ubiq, Alife, HOH etc) so that everyone benefits from each others connects...

And again..if you work In a sneakerspot for BS money and ain't figuring out how to build connects outside your store/company to get what you need for cheap...your hustlin backwards homie...

Back
Top Bottom