Basketball shorts to the beach?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

does everyone on here live in NY or something?

bball shorts to the beach is like wearing basketball shoes to play soccer....

cmon mann, looks mad awkward...
nyc in the buildin..... yea i concur.. u get the mean looks if you in the water w/ no trunks/boardshorts u look mad dumb

Originally Posted by Weekz

i wear swimmin trunks. i member one time my mom legit wasnt gonna let me leave the house w/ only basketball shorts.

i ended up wearin the trunks.

freeballin FTW
pimp.gif
amen... ahahaha

Originally Posted by Weekz

i wear swimmin trunks. i member one time my mom legit wasnt gonna let me leave the house w/ only basketball shorts.

i ended up wearin the trunks.

freeballin FTW
pimp.gif
amen... ahahaha

i wear board shorts, it isnt just a beach thing, what about Water parks also...walking around Six Flags with wet Basketball shorts isnt SWAG

Im black and can swim if it matters

i wear board shorts, it isnt just a beach thing, what about Water parks also...walking around Six Flags with wet Basketball shorts isnt SWAG

Im black and can swim if it matters

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Im a black guy and I have swim trunks and can swim. But I also head to the gas station to buy painting of a lion. Just to even the doing black guy stuff out.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Im a black guy and I have swim trunks and can swim. But I also head to the gas station to buy painting of a lion. Just to even the doing black guy stuff out.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive been wearing basketball shorts in the pool/beach.. (havent been to a beach in god knows how long and pool only when i go on vacation).

I stoped wearing swim trunks cause i hated that net stuff inside not sure if they still have it cause i dont wear them. And also i have longer legs but im not fat and traditional swim trunks are short i like my shorts to be around or pass my knee's.
I understand board shorts are longer but like i said ive been wearing basketball shorts for years and im not gonna change because people that i dont know and wont ever see again think its wrong to wear basketball shorts at the beach.

Im black and from ny cause that seems to be the demographic for this topic

Ive been wearing basketball shorts in the pool/beach.. (havent been to a beach in god knows how long and pool only when i go on vacation).

I stoped wearing swim trunks cause i hated that net stuff inside not sure if they still have it cause i dont wear them. And also i have longer legs but im not fat and traditional swim trunks are short i like my shorts to be around or pass my knee's.
I understand board shorts are longer but like i said ive been wearing basketball shorts for years and im not gonna change because people that i dont know and wont ever see again think its wrong to wear basketball shorts at the beach.

Im black and from ny cause that seems to be the demographic for this topic

Back
Top Bottom