Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

30t6p3b.gif
at that ugly x12 scope for FAMAS

^DICE devs are a bunch of campers
laugh.gif

Finally got the FAMAS. DICE definiteky trolling with the 12x scope attachment, and that next-to-useless iron sight.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Good gun that might be seeing a nerf in the future, though.
smokin.gif

Anyway, just got home from work... Hopping on PS3 in a few. Add me up!

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Should i get MW3 or Battlefield 3?!?!

Helppp me decideee

I'm in the same boat.  I'll most likely go with whoever has a better deal.  I saw BF3 for $50 at Target but MW3 is regular priced everywhere. Any special deals out there?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I don't know why but I completely suck at flying anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel you, bro. By the time I think I've got the hang of flying the aircraft, I then randomly hit a pole/tower/antenna out of nowhere.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
Finally got the F-35 to hover. That plane sucks. Period.
30t6p3b.gif
and yes, BF3 PC visuals $&@€ on console graphics; no doubt about it. Not even close.

finally decided to try out flying a helicopter, got a hang of it, then got into a air battle with another helicopter
eek.gif
eek.gif
...when his teammate flying a jet got all kamikaze on me and blew me up while i just  disable the enemies helicopter, got me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I don't know why but I completely suck at flying anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel you, bro. By the time I think I've got the hang of flying the aircraft, I then randomly hit a pole/tower/antenna out of nowhere.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
Finally got the F-35 to hover. That plane sucks. Period.
30t6p3b.gif
and yes, BF3 PC visuals $&@€ on console graphics; no doubt about it. Not even close.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
theirs been three occasions while I'm shooting out the side of a helicopter and someone flew into us with a hornet not knowing how to fly it 

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

Just traded in mw3 for this. Never going back.
pimp.gif
welcome to the club, a few of my friends did the same, they never looked back ...

Even tho they are both good. BF3 really is better.

Got a headshot on a foot soldier with the jet's main gun
eek.gif
roll.gif
Picking off ground units/ mortar campers in the jet is so lols.
 I don't usually play conquest, so I spend most of my time playing Rush (defending is so
pimp.gif
on Op. Firestorm).  I've got something like 240 kills in the Frogfoot alone. I get so heated when a derpina is flying the jet when we're defending. Going round in circles like a merry go round for half the %%!*%#! match while 2 tanks are right in our base 
mad.gif

I'm trying to get the hang of dodging missiles w/o using flares. Whenever I have flares equipped and I get hit, I get taken down to 1/2 health. When I use extinguisher, it's immediate death. I doesn't even get it 
eyes.gif
 They're going to reduce the effectiveness of Stealth, AND increase Flare reload time for jets with the patch? Or is that only for the PC version? 

side note: MAV noobs
30t6p3b.gif

edit: Almost 24 hours of jet gameplay, 413 jet kills, 4 Jet Service stars, and I just now learned how to free-look in Jets 
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Why the heck do all the unlocked guns in Karkand have a 12x scope?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

12x scopes are only for developers. if your able to unlock them its probably a bug that will get fixed.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

Just traded in mw3 for this. Never going back.
pimp.gif
welcome to the club, a few of my friends did the same, they never looked back ...

Even tho they are both good. BF3 really is better.

Word. you ain lyin. It was a wrap on mw3 for me when I was in a game constantly getting killed by a akimbo machine pistol from miles away and I had two team mates with scores of 5-26 and a dude going 6-39
eek.gif
how you die 39 times in tdm? I have yet to try a match with vehicles and I'm already impressed. I played the beta and I loved the realistic feel of the game. Graphics are amazing. If your a tad good at COD, you'll be great at this, doesn't take long to kill a enemy. No perks for the win. Not to mention the sounds on this game is amazing! Best 20 bucks (mw3 trade in) I've ever spent on a game.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Oh................ My gawd.

noooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The music got me.
now everyone and their mother's gonna be trying this
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
me too
pimp.gif