Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Damn TDM is trash in this game. Completely pointless. Played for one round and everybody just stayed back and sniped.

500 jet kills, 700 vehicles destroyed, and 5th jet service star. Dat Frogfoot
pimp.gif

Belt Speed/Stealth, IR Flares, Guided Missle = nearly untouchable. Except for those damned lampposts. Lamposts, lamposts everywhere.
Never used belt speed before. it makes the jet a whole new aminal
eek.gif
Some dude today tried shooting my jet down before take off. I get out of the burning jet and I pull out my stinger missile and shoot him a few times. While his flares are gone, and I finally hit and disable him, when all of a sudden he jumps out, and steals the jet that just spawned in front of me 
roll.gif
 He got shot out of the sky w/ the quickness 
pimp.gif

Was on earlier and a couple of players had infinite health, SMH i was hitting these guys and they would kill me first, i would look at their health and it would still be 100%. At first i thought i was delusional but what did it for me is when i spawned near of a russian enemy and emptied 75% of my clip in him before he dropped me......i looked at his health and it was still 100%

Lol the spawn points can be real %%!+#! up in this game sometimes hahaha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I remember playing in this one Team Deathmatch game me and this guy from other team spawned like Face to face no space in between. We just looked at each other while the game was counting down to start like %!$? then I just shot him and killed him
roll.gif

What's your guys favorite thing to play?

Rush, Conquest, TeamDeathmatch,etc.

rush & tdm for me.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Damn TDM is trash in this game. Completely pointless. Played for one round and everybody just stayed back and sniped.
Conquest and Rush is where its at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tml09

pimp.gif

Belt Speed/Stealth, IR Flares, Guided Missle = nearly untouchable. Except for those damned lampposts. Lamposts, lamposts everywhere.
eek.gif
Some dude today tried shooting my jet down before take off. I get out of the burning jet and I pull out my stinger missile and shoot him a few times. While his flares are gone, and I finally hit and disable him, when all of a sudden he jumps out, and steals the jet that just spawned in front of me 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
What're you playing on? PC or console?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by tml09

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
What're you playing on? PC or console?
360. Flying the jet's like my second job 
laugh.gif
 I really want to get BF3 for PC as well, since I bought a relatively decent gaming laptop about a few weeks ago. This + Skyrim have taken up way too much of my time recently. 
jaysbboy wrote:
Was on earlier and a couple of players had infinite health, SMH i was hitting these guys and they would kill me first, i would look at their health and it would still be 100%. At first i thought i was delusional but what did it for me is when i spawned near of a russian enemy and emptied 75% of my clip in him before he dropped me......i looked at his health and it was still 100%

Played a match like this on Seine Crossing. Dude was running around murking everyone in sight. It was 
mad.gif
 and 
roll.gif
 at the same time. I tried to knife him, but that didn't end well, so I just quit.

^ Yup, go for it. BF3 for PC looks tons better. I seem to fly the aircraft much better using a controller, though.

Definitely my go-to match is Rush. Conquest is starting to grow on me, as I'm getting used to flying aircraft. Haven't flown in a Frogfoot ever, yet. Only once on an A-10, too.
ohwell.gif

Didn't realize you could release two IR missles after getting a lock-on an aircraft. *facepalm*

TDM is ok, I'm decent. Nosehair Canals TDM is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

TDM is ok, I'm decent. Nosehair Canals TDM is
smokin.gif
bro that is my favorite map on TDM!!
pimp.gif

Davamand(sp?) Peak is the 2nd best TDM map for me

origin.com has 40% sale on Battlefield.... im debating whether to cop this or just cop mw3 for 50 bucks =/

Originally Posted by freshKRN

origin.com has 40% sale on Battlefield.... im debating whether to cop this or just cop mw3 for 50 bucks =/
save yourself the disappointment and NOT get MW3. I barely play mine anymore, to be honest.
them guns still sound like "pew" "pew" to me. 
laugh.gif

Spent most of my night trolling guys on Rush at Wake Island. 
roll.gif
Good stuff. 
smokin.gif

Tried finding the DICE monument on the Island, with no luck. Where is it? 
nerd.gif

Back to Karkand Release Times, and Upcoming Maintenance for 360 and PC + PS3 VoIP Problem Top Priority
DICE reveals upcoming maintenance and Back to Karkand release times and prioritizes PS3 issues.

DICE has announced that tomorrow, between 9 am GMT (4 am EST) and 10 am GMT (5 am EST), Battlefield 3 PC and 360 servers will undergo maintenance. PC and Xbox 360 players will also get Back to Karkand tomorrow.Be sure to check all the weapons and attachments that B2K has to offer. The release times for Back to Karkand are the following:

Xbox 360: starts rolling out at 9 am GMT (4 am EST) on December 13th.

PC digital:  starts rolling out at 8 am GMT (3 am EST) on December 13th.

PC code in a box on December 15th. (No specific time was given)

You’ve been asking us for an update on PS3 VoIP and input lag. While there is no definitive time frame for fixes, DICE did state “we are quite aware of the issue [input lag/delay] and we’re still investigating it for a possible solution. Thank you for your patience.

I ran into someone with infinite health the other day. I emptied like 3 clips from the F2000 in him and went for the knife twice. For some reason they weren't shooting, just running around the MCOM.

I played a little TDM and it felt like bad players play TDM. I'm pretty average if i play rush or Conquest but i beasted on TDM.
BTW i'm never getting those other guns that game with BTK. 
laugh.gif
 Famas was the only easy one. EDIT: Ok the PP-19 i'm getting but those others..

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Back to Karkand Release Times, and Upcoming Maintenance for 360 and PC + PS3 VoIP Problem Top Priority
DICE reveals upcoming maintenance and Back to Karkand release times and prioritizes PS3 issues.

DICE has announced that tomorrow, between 9 am GMT (4 am EST) and 10 am GMT (5 am EST), Battlefield 3 PC and 360 servers will undergo maintenance. PC and Xbox 360 players will also get Back to Karkand tomorrow.Be sure to check all the weapons and attachments that B2K has to offer. The release times for Back to Karkand are the following:

Xbox 360: starts rolling out at 9 am GMT (4 am EST) on December 13th.

PC digital:  starts rolling out at 8 am GMT (3 am EST) on December 13th.

PC code in a box on December 15th. (No specific time was given)

You’ve been asking us for an update on PS3 VoIP and input lag. While there is no definitive time frame for fixes, DICE did state “we are quite aware of the issue [input lag/delay] and we’re still investigating it for a possible solution. Thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I played a little TDM and it felt like bad players play TDM. I'm pretty average if i play rush or Conquest but i beasted on TDM.
BTW i'm never getting those other guns that game with BTK. 
laugh.gif
 Famas was the only easy one. EDIT: Ok the PP-19 i'm getting but those others..
Man, it was my first time ever to notice a severe amount of camping on TDM last night. Maybe it's a North American thing? (Jk) It doesn't happen on Asian servers, that's for sure. It's horrible. 
sick.gif
 Got me bored quick.

Damn i'm quite suprised that my W/L is 0.97. BTW has anyone problems with battlelog? I doesn't show my famas kills?

Back
Top Bottom