Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Battlefield 3 - Players' Choice Trailer
The content of this trailer with the Above & Beyond the Call slogan is just hilarious
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Oh................ My gawd.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not a single damb was given.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't realize for a second that he got back into the jet after that RPG. 
sick.gif

By the way, good bunch of rounds with SPIDERMACHINE916.
smokin.gif
Seems like you didn't have your headset with you this time around. Won them all except for that first Rush round I hopped onto on Canals, when it was already at the second set of MCOMS. Too close... and you got dudes rage-quitting on our side, too.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopping on PC now.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Battlefield 3 - Players' Choice Trailer
The content of this trailer with the Above & Beyond the Call�slogan is just hilarious�
roll.gif
pimp.gif
literally. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I don't know why but I completely suck at flying anything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel you, bro. By the time I think I've got the hang of flying the aircraft, I then randomly hit a pole/tower/antenna out of nowhere.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
Finally got the F-35 to hover. That plane sucks. Period.
30t6p3b.gif
and yes, BF3 PC visuals $&@€ on console graphics; no doubt about it. Not even close.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
theirs been three occasions while I'm shooting out the side of a helicopter and someone flew into us with a hornet not knowing how to fly it 
That's not an accident. 
grin.gif
Originally Posted by tml09

Got a headshot on a foot soldier with the jet's main gun
eek.gif
roll.gif
Picking off ground units/ mortar campers in the jet is so lols.
 I don't usually play conquest, so I spend most of my time playing Rush (defending is so
pimp.gif
on Op. Firestorm).  I've got something like 240 kills in the Frogfoot alone. I get so heated when a derpina is flying the jet when we're defending. Going round in circles like a merry go round for half the %%!*%#! match while 2 tanks are right in our base 
mad.gif

I'm trying to get the hang of dodging missiles w/o using flares. Whenever I have flares equipped and I get hit, I get taken down to 1/2 health. When I use extinguisher, it's immediate death. I doesn't even get it 
eyes.gif
 They're going to reduce the effectiveness of Stealth, AND increase Flare reload time for jets with the patch? Or is that only for the PC version? 

side note: MAV noobs
30t6p3b.gif

edit: Almost 24 hours of jet gameplay, 413 jet kills, 4 Jet Service stars, and I just now learned how to free-look in Jets 
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
wasn't the PS3 the first one that got the patch?
nerd.gif
Btw, add us up on the Battlelog NT BF3 PS3 Platoon (if you're on PC, that is).
Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by i3allistic

welcome to the club, a few of my friends did the same, they never looked back ...

Even tho they are both good. BF3 really is better.

Word. you ain lyin. It was a wrap on mw3 for me when I was in a game constantly getting killed by a akimbo machine pistol from miles away and I had two team mates with scores of 5-26 and a dude going 6-39
eek.gif
how you die 39 times in tdm?
 I have yet to try a match with vehicles and I'm already impressed. I played the beta and I loved the realistic feel of the game. Graphics are amazing. If your a tad good at COD, you'll be great at this, doesn't take long to kill a enemy. No perks for the win. Not to mention the sounds on this game is amazing! Best 20 bucks (mw3 trade in) I've ever spent on a game.
*raises hand* Happened to me once or twice. 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 Had a really #$%#$$#% connection that night. P2P hosting sucks, especially when the host is halfway around the world from me.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

By the way, good bunch of rounds with SPIDERMACHINE916.
smokin.gif
Seems like you didn't have your headset with you this time around. Won them all except for that first Rush round I hopped onto on Canals, when it was already at the second set of MCOMS. Too close... and you got dudes rage-quitting on our side, too.
30t6p3b.gif

Hopping on PC now.

yeah, my bad my headset was dying and the other one i had wasn't synced up to the ps3 yet
they were all good games
pimp.gif

I tried that 1943 and it looks actually pretty good. BF3 knife animation is so much better than MW3. I was trying to find this one camper but he crossed me over and went behind a rock and the knife animation came i was like damn. But my teammate sniped him before he could kill me. 
pimp.gif

^^ forgot about that being included in this game. Anyway, already have 1943 from BF Bad Company 2

just opened BF3 tonight and the game is
eek.gif
so far

and i only played the first 15 mins of the game..going to play more of it tomorrow

Man anyone ever die because YOUR own team mates tactical flashlight blinded you.
mad.gif

All I've been playing recently is Team Deathmatch to raise my level and unlock stuff lol

I unlocked that Famas and damn it's good. But those ironsights... They are useless. Funny in mw3 all i played was tdm but in this i haven't even tried it.

Back
Top Bottom