roll.gif
pimp.gif

I don't understand why I am so happy to see that! lmao 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Just got this game the multi player is awesome. I suck at it though.
Not a huge gamer but I like it so far. For some reason my aim sucks, hopefully it gets better with time.

Add me on Xbox: Jo3Sway

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Spidermachine916 and Memphisboi55, added both of you guys. Looking forward to running with you guys on BF3 PS3.
smokin.gif

Here's the link to the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon, so you can find other NTers to squad up with: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391376210266/

Ran with premium718 a few hours ago in Conquest at Canals... managed to come from behind to win from being down by around a hundred kills (momentum shifted when we dropped to around 35 tickets left, and the opponent still got 80-something tickets left). Team got things right down the wire after being a mess at the start.
laugh.gif
 Intense round. 
pimp.gif

yeah that round was crazy last night... I was cursing y'all out in my living room to start the round... Half way through we had them pinned down and kept the momentum. We were definitely suppose to lose that round but hey we picked it up towards the end... Good stuff

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Wait, so what's the bug with the suppressor on the M16a3?
nerd.gif
Its nothing "Good."Actually its bad. 
If you use a Suppressor on the M16A3, you still show up on the MiniMap as if you were firing a un-suppressed weapon. At least on PC.

I honestly dont think that bug is on Console cause i just used it today and i feel that its "working" and im not showing up on the radar when im firing my gun. Idk if its on PS3 or Xbox . im not sure. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Wait, so what's the bug with the suppressor on the M16a3?
nerd.gif
Its nothing "Good."Actually its bad. 
If you use a Suppressor on the M16A3, you still show up on the MiniMap as if you were firing a un-suppressed weapon. At least on PC.

I honestly dont think that bug is on Console cause i just used it today and i feel that its "working" and im not showing up on the radar when im firing my gun. Idk if its on PS3 or Xbox . im not sure. 
Oh.

Thinking about copping this for ps3 because i seriously need anger management if i keep playing MW3. There's so much things in that game that make me wanna punch babies. 

Been playing the game on PS3. Not as much fun as how I remember BF2 on PC. Maybe I need to go back to PC. Plus you need to play with friends and with mics for it to be fun which is good. Heavily teamwork dependent.

So..
On the Battlelog forums, someone asked me "Why you no like vehicles?"

Due to my huge lack of usage/kills/time spent in them... I have more MAV roadkills than i have kills with any other vehicle 
laugh.gif

Im def more of a Infantry/Gunman/In the Front Lines type of player... 

So i hopped in a Tank for a majority of the game (Kharg Island) for 2 rounds of Rush.. Its so easy mode if you have a competent Engineer along side you in the tank...

The first game i went 19-1. Nothing outstanding but its just easy... For a lack of better words.. Like easy to %%!!@ out if you have a good teammate w/ u....The 2nd game i was like 7-3 (It was fairly boring And 2 of my deaths was cause i hopped out and got raped by a Jav & the Other was a Suicide
laugh.gif
)...

I can see why some people are so big on it... 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Thinking about copping this for ps3 because i seriously need anger management if i keep playing MW3. There's so much things in that game that make me wanna punch babies. 
Should've copped black friday, they were going for like 30 bucks.. not sure how much they are now, but if they're still 30 i'd jump on that asap soldier 

pimp.gif
@ that helicopter video. Flying with a joystick is so much easier, wish I had one. Anyone know if there is one for xbox/ps3 that can be used for bf3?

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Battlefield 3: Gulf of Oman Gameplay Trailer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait to hop on that F-35.
smokin.gif
 Hopefully my pathetic jet score rises because of that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Should've copped black friday, they were going for like 30 bucks.. not sure how much they are now, but if they're still 30 i'd jump on that asap soldier 
http://store.origin.com/

Origin having it for $30 now!! for PC/XBOX & PS3!!

QUICK!!!

Back
Top Bottom