Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i like the quote, and im not sure of the exact phrasing, but it goes something like:

"what would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?"

kind of one of those "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" lines but it definitely hits me a lot harder.

we write ourselves off too easily.

Absolutely. And it's because we allow too many obstacles to impede our progress. We let others determine
what we're capable of. And too many times we allow our self-doubt to immobilize our efforts.

pimp.gif
Just posted this on twitter...very inspiring stuff

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by gko2408

Devils Advocate: It wasn't the dreamer who made the parachute.
Going off that point... you need non-dreamers to support dreamers. Not everyone can be the visionary king.. you need your pawns, too.
If you can't be used your useless.

Great Video...
I always said i dont believe in a Plan B....
He just motivated me to get on my grind 10x's more to get my dreams

saw half of the video, and no hate or anything but c'mon fellas... I have heard this stuff hundreds of times in books, I don't see how this is anydifferent
regardless will smith is still a dope actor and nonetheless wise, which all of guys can be if you just READ BOOKS

It's funny because when I begin a painting, I always think like this (painting the unrealistic). I think this is what pablo picasso meant when he coinedthe phrase "Art is the lie that makes us realize the truth".

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i like the quote, and im not sure of the exact phrasing, but it goes something like:

"what would you attempt if you knew you couldn't fail?"

kind of one of those "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" lines but it definitely hits me a lot harder.

we write ourselves off too easily.

Absolutely. And it's because we allow too many obstacles to impede our progress. We let others determine
what we're capable of. And too many times we allow our self-doubt to immobilize our efforts.

Wow, I really like that quote, it really tells you a lot about yourself. The first thing that came to my mind was 'become a lawyer', but I ofter writemyself off, which is why i'm not an attorney today. I literally walked out of the LSAT test before it was even given. I'm going to take it and passit, and I'm going to come back and quote myself once I do.

Thanks for sharing this video OP. Now I need to stop being so lazy and just go do what I got to do or want to do.

Back
Top Bottom