Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  i show the ladies my unemployment checks and they get that tingly wet moist feeling in their panties on the spot

YNS

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

roll.gif
what up pat. i do put on the uniform for those ladies that ask. i use to put on my lids badge and lanyard back in my Lids days lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  i show the ladies my unemployment checks and they get that tingly wet moist feeling in their panties on the spot

YNS

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Real talk..

I never done it....I've probably turned dow nmore () than I could have gotten because of it. I cant do it....I'm usually on some dont ask dont tell !@@ if shorty and me are casual....an old joint got a BF that everyone laughhs at because he wifed her.....she hit me on FB chat asking if i was still single and all this stupidness....next thing she talking to my mans and I'm just telling him the stories and smh'ing @ her man...

Lotta these girls out here have NO conscience...I just dont like their dude calling me...then getting mad when i tell him HIS girl is a !+++$. I done had dudes girls try to party with me and have me take them out on some trophy piece trick !@@...and as much as I like my new girl, i wouldnt put nothing past her...nothing a female does could surprise me anymore....

You gotta learn how to trust em as far as you can throw em.
Some of these girls will give a side dude some *+! just because he takes them out. Imagine that. Prostituting themselves for food. What a world.
5373692114556884a9608033aab264049a0ceb10_r.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Real talk..

I never done it....I've probably turned dow nmore () than I could have gotten because of it. I cant do it....I'm usually on some dont ask dont tell !@@ if shorty and me are casual....an old joint got a BF that everyone laughhs at because he wifed her.....she hit me on FB chat asking if i was still single and all this stupidness....next thing she talking to my mans and I'm just telling him the stories and smh'ing @ her man...

Lotta these girls out here have NO conscience...I just dont like their dude calling me...then getting mad when i tell him HIS girl is a !+++$. I done had dudes girls try to party with me and have me take them out on some trophy piece trick !@@...and as much as I like my new girl, i wouldnt put nothing past her...nothing a female does could surprise me anymore....

You gotta learn how to trust em as far as you can throw em.
Some of these girls will give a side dude some *+! just because he takes them out. Imagine that. Prostituting themselves for food. What a world.
5373692114556884a9608033aab264049a0ceb10_r.gif

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

I'm black if that matters.
pimp.gif

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
That doesn't  even sound real.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

At the end of the day no matter what, how good ur relationship is, it can happen to anyone. So thats the game...but I'd say just remember that and keep it movin. I'm not sayin for u to be smashin mad broads but keep ur cards close and never put all ur chips in

At the end of the day no matter what, how good ur relationship is, it can happen to anyone. So thats the game...but I'd say just remember that and keep it movin. I'm not sayin for u to be smashin mad broads but keep ur cards close and never put all ur chips in

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Because its not, purely fabricated
tumblr_l8i4o1AL7O1qcs99do1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Because its not, purely fabricated
tumblr_l8i4o1AL7O1qcs99do1_500.jpg

Unfortunate but true, that faithful women are very difficult to come by. And the media,social networks, entertainment business, etc etc, play a huge role in the decline of monogamy or relationships as a whole, and the incline of infidelity/disloyalty etc etc. Teens and young adults, as some have mentioned, 18-25, see the glitz and the glamor and their friends doing this and that. Whether it be stealing, lying, cheating, and think is OK for them to do the aforementioned. And it's an unstoppable cycle that many of us will probably witness or be apart of some day. Unfortunate but true. Preach on NT

Unfortunate but true, that faithful women are very difficult to come by. And the media,social networks, entertainment business, etc etc, play a huge role in the decline of monogamy or relationships as a whole, and the incline of infidelity/disloyalty etc etc. Teens and young adults, as some have mentioned, 18-25, see the glitz and the glamor and their friends doing this and that. Whether it be stealing, lying, cheating, and think is OK for them to do the aforementioned. And it's an unstoppable cycle that many of us will probably witness or be apart of some day. Unfortunate but true. Preach on NT

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I agree. And WISEPHARAOH, I applaud just about everything you've said, I swear its like seeing someone type out my own thoughts word for word. SMH at the lack of integrity, honor, and loyalty from so many people.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I agree. And WISEPHARAOH, I applaud just about everything you've said, I swear its like seeing someone type out my own thoughts word for word. SMH at the lack of integrity, honor, and loyalty from so many people.

Coldest part about it is that it seems the chicks with dudes are the coolest and most open. Single chicks in my travels are bitter or have bad attitudes and a general negative disposition towards men. The whole honest open relationship thing is a real tuff cookie in the 21st century. I honestly think marriage is eventually going to be a thing of the past.

Back
Top Bottom