Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

the OG Altitudes imo were poor quality, worn maybe 20 times, and they look terrible

I disagree, I find the 05 altitudes to be great. In addition to them being all black so they dont show dirt, the leather is really and I emphasize REALLY good quality. The only complaint anyone could have is creasing, but all shoes crease especially XIIIs. The leather on these is much thicker than most recent retros and even with creases the shoes look great and pull constant compliments.

Along with the altitudes I think the recent V,VI, XII,XVI have been of superior quality, while the recent IV,IX,XI have been horrible. JMO

the OG Altitudes imo were poor quality, worn maybe 20 times, and they look terrible

I disagree, I find the 05 altitudes to be great. In addition to them being all black so they dont show dirt, the leather is really and I emphasize REALLY good quality. The only complaint anyone could have is creasing, but all shoes crease especially XIIIs. The leather on these is much thicker than most recent retros and even with creases the shoes look great and pull constant compliments.

Along with the altitudes I think the recent V,VI, XII,XVI have been of superior quality, while the recent IV,IX,XI have been horrible. JMO

The Flu Game 12s is worst shoe I've ever had. suade is horrible the red sole is a different shade of red n after a couple wears the sole is turning black.

The Flu Game 12s is worst shoe I've ever had. suade is horrible the red sole is a different shade of red n after a couple wears the sole is turning black.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Best = Motorsport VI, any BIN release(even though ALL of the colorways sucked), and Flint XIII. Say what you want, if these had 3M, they would have been perfect.

Worst = CDP XI
*fixed*

I am just waiting to see what the Cement III's and the Playoff XIII's look like in person.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Best = Motorsport VI, any BIN release(even though ALL of the colorways sucked), and Flint XIII. Say what you want, if these had 3M, they would have been perfect.

Worst = CDP XI
*fixed*

I am just waiting to see what the Cement III's and the Playoff XIII's look like in person.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by babycross2011

You guys forgout about those 3m raging bull 5s. They are horrible. They crease everywhere

thats becuz its a 3M material and not leather lol. its inevitable
V's in general are pretty bad at creasing up front. Look at CDP. I had a pair and starting creasing after second pair on the toe and upper.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by babycross2011

You guys forgout about those 3m raging bull 5s. They are horrible. They crease everywhere

thats becuz its a 3M material and not leather lol. its inevitable
V's in general are pretty bad at creasing up front. Look at CDP. I had a pair and starting creasing after second pair on the toe and upper.

Best: the recent VI's and IX's

Worst: Military/CDP IV's
sick.gif

Worst: cdp XI's just horrible.

Best: Still have yet to find one lately.

Worst: cdp XI's just horrible.

Best: Still have yet to find one lately.

I hate my Military 4's...

Love the new OLY 7's

Hate my military 4's....

I hate my Military 4's...

Love the new OLY 7's

Hate my military 4's....

Back
Top Bottom