Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

The Flu Game XII...I wore them one time to an outlet and the outsole turned into this chalk like color. Tried cleaning them but to no avail.

My Flint XIIIs and 2010 Oly VIIs are much more decent then most jordans in recent years

The Flu Game XII...I wore them one time to an outlet and the outsole turned into this chalk like color. Tried cleaning them but to no avail.

My Flint XIIIs and 2010 Oly VIIs are much more decent then most jordans in recent years

Originally Posted by sthebest

actually I think the Powder IXs have great quality. Wore mines 1x so far and no creases. Not to mention the paint is durable and is not prone to cracking. The Olympic VII FTLOTGs are superb too. Wore them several times and no creases yet.

anywho,
best of this era: 2003-2004 XIIs and 2004-2005 XIIIs
worst of this era: Military IVs hands down. Not only did they crease up as soon as i tried them on, the paint chips like crazy and they get dirty at the drop of a hat. The Mars IVs had way better quality and didnt as much and I wore them WAY more.

Im sorry man, but I owned both pairs back then, and the pleather used was the same on both shoes.  They both were bastardizations of what the shoes shouldve looked like.  JB messed up the IV the most and its definitely a shoe that needs to be retired.  It now looks like a Banana with Wings.

Originally Posted by sthebest

actually I think the Powder IXs have great quality. Wore mines 1x so far and no creases. Not to mention the paint is durable and is not prone to cracking. The Olympic VII FTLOTGs are superb too. Wore them several times and no creases yet.

anywho,
best of this era: 2003-2004 XIIs and 2004-2005 XIIIs
worst of this era: Military IVs hands down. Not only did they crease up as soon as i tried them on, the paint chips like crazy and they get dirty at the drop of a hat. The Mars IVs had way better quality and didnt as much and I wore them WAY more.

Im sorry man, but I owned both pairs back then, and the pleather used was the same on both shoes.  They both were bastardizations of what the shoes shouldve looked like.  JB messed up the IV the most and its definitely a shoe that needs to be retired.  It now looks like a Banana with Wings.

My Fire Red 3's and 4's have gotten a few wears each with minimal creasing. Both Infrared 6's have held up good.

Military 4's are VERY bad.

My Fire Red 3's and 4's have gotten a few wears each with minimal creasing. Both Infrared 6's have held up good.

Military 4's are VERY bad.

I think everyone can agree the Military 4's were BAD 
laugh.gif

Worst:
Military IV's
"Flu Game", I won't even call those XII's they're so bad
Space Jams, people just overhyped it and still try to make excuses for them....face it, they suck
Mars IV's
Infared VI's

Some of the better ones IMO:
TB 3's
Nubuck XII's
Olympic VII's
Motorsport VI's

Worst:
Military IV's
"Flu Game", I won't even call those XII's they're so bad
Space Jams, people just overhyped it and still try to make excuses for them....face it, they suck
Mars IV's
Infared VI's

Some of the better ones IMO:
TB 3's
Nubuck XII's
Olympic VII's
Motorsport VI's

best- my Retro XII Playoffs...they are so durable!!!!
worst ive seen- CDP 20's...the suade looked super ashy

best- my Retro XII Playoffs...they are so durable!!!!
worst ive seen- CDP 20's...the suade looked super ashy

Worst - Military IV's and Flint XIII's {2005} (the toebox creased after 2 wears)
Best - Olympic VII's {2010}

Worst - Military IV's and Flint XIII's {2005} (the toebox creased after 2 wears)
Best - Olympic VII's {2010}

I say that the CDP xx1s and the Military IVs by far has to be two of the worst quality shoes JB has ever made.

The IXs are very comfortable and very well put together. I have the white-black, and university blue ones and they hold up much better than I thought... I also think that the Space Jams are of much better quality than the CDP XIs. The CDPs feel fake to me....

I say that the CDP xx1s and the Military IVs by far has to be two of the worst quality shoes JB has ever made.

The IXs are very comfortable and very well put together. I have the white-black, and university blue ones and they hold up much better than I thought... I also think that the Space Jams are of much better quality than the CDP XIs. The CDPs feel fake to me....

Back
Top Bottom