Best Tasting Protein Powder?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I liked Muscle Milk but I was researching it and stopped after hearing of the controversy.
nerd.gif

I liked Muscle Milk but I was researching it and stopped after hearing of the controversy.
What controversy are you talking about I heard it has traces of MSG So i rarely use it. but im telling you guys cake batter is amazing. OptimumNutrition is really good too.

What controversy are you talking about I heard it has traces of MSG So i rarely use it. but im telling you guys cake batter is amazing. OptimumNutrition is really good too.

Back
Top Bottom