Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

Like I said if you really respected what we are saying and the gravity of the word your actions wouldn't switch up depending on if you where in private or in public or around certain people. Respect is consistent not conditional.
Are you as offended by the artists that put pen to paper and write these lyrics out for ALL of their fans to sing along to?....or is there a disclaimer in their music that prohibits fans of a lighter shade from using it when reciting their lyrics?

Wasn't it till Jay had his daughter that he decided he would no longer use the B word in his lyrics?...so he knew it was wrong, but he didn't care that he promoted it, till it directly affected him...since the word is so offensive, these cats sure as hell have a weird way to get their point across by selling the word WORLDWIDE to all their fans.
Its the responsibility of the fans to know better, not the black artist to censor themselves cause some people dont know how to control themselves with saying one word.

If you know something is offensive to some in a group thats not yours them saying it is not giving you a free pass to yourself under the same conditions

Last edited:
Black culture is mainstream. All others, the large majority don't seem to care. Maybe because of the language barrier.

Its the responsibility of the fans to know better, not the black artist to censor themselves cause some people dont know how to control themselves with saying one word.

If you know something is offensive to some in a group thats not yours them saying it is not giving you a free pass to yourself under the same conditions

Wait but your mans was holding a Bodega owner to some higher moral standard when it should be the consumers responsability to not invest in that business should they feel they are somehow leeching off the culture....this hand off of accountability is a very slippery slope where no one looks coherent debating it....you can't be mad at a store owner for selling a product, but somehow not hold a black artist accountable for pushing a word to the masses worldwide that a lot of you find so offensive.

Wait but your mans was holding a Bodega owner to some higher moral standard when it should be the consumers responsability to not invest in that business should they feel they are somehow leeching off the culture....this hand off of accountability is a very slippery slope where no one looks coherent debating it....you can't be mad at a store owner for selling a product, but somehow not hold a black artist accountable for pushing a word to the masses worldwide that a lot of you find so offensive.
Thats not my mans so what he was saying got nothing to do with what i was saying and the point. I wasnt even involved in that convo

And yes I will pass off the accountability of people not of a certain race to not use a racial slur about the other race period out of respect even if some in that race do themselves. Its not a wild request

Last edited:
So ninja you want to pretend like in the same 5 boroughs a non-black person won't get checked for saying the n word?

You're lying if you're trying to say nycers give each other a hood pass on using the n word even if they don't know them cuz the word is a stand in for guys.

You can't be that foolish.

:rofl: @ comparing yourself to Fat Joe. I can see some non-black white Latino with their jaw in their hand leaking trying to say but nobody checks Fat Joe when he says it.

"Non black white-Latino".
You really could've just said Latino and it would've been the same thing.
I bet you have dreams of Latino cats with a bloody jaw.

The homie MLK once had a dream that as a society, we would all see past color.
I live my life everyday being woke.

Lot of you black AND brown folk rather have this pissing contest about who's entitled to what.
White man still winning.

Last edited:

Lot of you black AND brown folk rather have this pissing contest about who's entitled to what.
White man still winning.

Fam put the flame suit on, HURRY!

following up one the rap lyric conversation.... Has anyone ever asked a rapper on camera how he feels about non blacks reciting the n-word in their songs? I would love to see their thoughts, the intelligent rappers tho... Jay Nas Cole Kendrick Chance maybe

I frequent alot of concerts and recently kendrick and chance have had majority of white fans in the crowd. I just really wonder how they feel, if it is any part of them on stage looking out to a white mass reciting the n-word and hoping they censor themselves.

Like I would be uncomfortable reciting the n-word if im the only black dude rapping in front of a bunch of white people like someone else said about their karaoke experience

those who are still offended by the N word is still mentally enslaved... 

White man still winning.

The lack of dambs. Insane. In for the post war

Last edited:
following up one the rap lyric conversation.... Has anyone ever asked a rapper on camera how he feels about non blacks reciting the n-word in their songs? I would love to see their thoughts, the intelligent rappers tho... Jay Nas Cole Kendrick Chance maybe

I frequent alot of concerts and recently kendrick and chance have had majority of white fans in the crowd. I just really wonder how they feel, if it is any part of them on stage looking out to a white mass reciting the n-word and hoping they censor themselves.

Like I would be uncomfortable reciting the n-word if im the only black dude rapping in front of a bunch of white people like someone else said about their karaoke experience

Youll never get an honest answer.

Well in the unreleased version of Famous (by Kanye) Chance said, if you're not black don't say it. So, I guess that counts ? And he wants Bill fired for his joke, so I get the gist of how he feels on non black people saying it.

Yes. I was gonna post videos earlier, but since you brought it up...

Last edited:
Yes. I was gonna post videos earlier, but since you brought it up...

This is going off the video titles alone, it seems they are speaking on white rappers using the word in their songs, which I also DONOT agree with, they shouldn't use it.

This is going off the video titles alone, it seems they are speaking on white rappers using the word in their songs, which I also DONOT agree with, they shouldn't use it.

They talk about non-black people using the word.

So ninja you want to pretend like in the same 5 boroughs a non-black person won't get checked for saying the n word?

You're lying if you're trying to say nycers give each other a hood pass on using the n word

lying?

you u mean da same New Yorkers who won't break a nail to help a girl getting jumped on da train will throw themselves in harms way to check a wild puerto Rican about using da N word? :lol: i'd love to visit to mythical NYC you're describing about.
:lol: @ throw themselves in harms way.

I'm not talking about a random on the train situation.

I'm talking specifically about black ppl in NYC.

Its not all sweet like that b.

Still ***** made.

You're lying if you're trying to say nycers give each other a hood pass on using the n word even if they don't know them cuz the word is a stand in for guys.

You can't be that foolish.

:rofl: @ comparing yourself to Fat Joe. I can see some non-black white Latino with their jaw in their hand leaking trying to say but nobody checks Fat Joe when he says it.

But ninja is black and Latino so no I can't not be detailed and descriptive when talking to him.
:lol:

I don't have dreams though.

You really trying to make this like I'm the one with a thing against Latinos? :lol:

White man still winning.
I'm not buying this bull **** from you :lol:

I pulled your card a long time ago.

Instead of using N use brutha.
That's what I use when they state it my way. Bruthas always mistaken me for 1/2 blk, even though I'm a hunnid percent Tongan. Used to use the word and I'll slip without thinking but it's very disrespectful if you think bout it.

Lotta ignorance from you NYC cats. But then again y'all call each other papi and ****

And **** bill Maher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom