Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

I definitely didn't think that was the first time Bill said the n word.

I almost want to say he said it on the show once before.

Or the infamous Biggie "you look so good, I'd...." :lol: they know how to pick and choose what to "sing along" to

:lol: Was listening to Elevators today.

I mean if you pay attention its not like that's what Big Boi saying, he's talking about the girl who is the topic of those bars.

Granted the line sounds wild flagrant said without context and the beat :lol:

The bigger question is how dedicated dudes be reciting DMX lyrics :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah in context it's about a girl, but from your mouth rapping it it's suspect and dudes act accordingly. Yet not saying one other word is worth an argument to them.

I mean if you pay attention its not like that's what Big Boi saying, he's talking about the girl who is the topic of those bars.

Im out here only reciting DMX ad libs.

Tell me how i stumbled on this in my youtube recommends. Its an interview that Q had 4 years ago and it fits this thread so well :lol:

’And all my ****** that been to jail before know THAT IT’S ABOUT TO GET THICK.’ loud as hell in the shower before I realize what I’m saying.:rofl: :x

Last edited:
X be having dudes get caught up in his emotional bars.

"Y'all ****** remind me of a strip club, cause everytime you come around, it's like (what?!), I just gotta get my **** sucked"

The reaction was taken so literally back in school :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder how much of ya'll when rapping elevators do the "momma I'm sucking **** now" part out loud.

The other day I was listening to that and I wasn't rapping along but randomly said that part when it got to it in the song :lol:

...... Had me ****** up for a few minutes :smh:

Reminds me of that thread on NT which had all those questionable lyrics. DMX was of course the main culprit :lol:

"I'll blow a n___ for a box of huggies"- Beanie Sigel :rofl:

Last edited:
stupid joke that's all... whats lost in this is he was just trying to show what a dbag that republican senator was.... unfortunately he just did it in a very tasteless way...

Tell me how i stumbled on this in my youtube recommends. Its an interview that Q had 4 years ago and it fits this thread so well :lol:

well at least he was honest...

Q on that "its 2013" tip tho... that dont mean a damn thing tho bro

Will be watching the show tonight after the Dubs win the Ship. I'm curious as to what his interaction with Ice Cube will be like. 

:lol: it is funny though Anti Donald Trump supporters are KO themselves out.

Last edited:
Kept it a billion. :pimp: Cube too sharp.

I'm glad that sistah up there said that part. It ain't just the N word. It's the house slave he was joking about too. That was some serious, ugly ****. If it was a black women she was being raped and beaten. If she had kids her kids suffered the same treatment. Like I said from the jump you won't hear no Holocaust jokes or 911 jokes but joking about the treatment of black people is ok in America.

And Bill is still on the WS list to me. Cube said what he said, the lady said what she said and he still had that "well I apologized, it's over". Dude had that same ol dismissive/white privilege attitude. **** outta here.

Agreed. He wanted to downplay it so bad. :lol: Oh ******* well.

Last edited:
Salute to Cube, that was reminiscent of the old cube. Lowkey was worried the are we there yet Cube would shown up.

He might be back musically too.

[\video]

Kept it a billion. :pimp: Cube too sharp.

I'm glad that sistah up there said that part. It ain't just the N word. It's the house slave he was joking about too. That was some serious, ugly ****. If it was a black women she was being raped and beaten. If she had kids her kids suffered the same treatment. Like I said from the jump you won't hear no Holocaust jokes or 911 jokes but joking about the treatment of black people is ok in America.

And Bill is still on the WS list to me. Cube said what he said, the lady said what she said and he still had that "well I apologized, it's over". Dude had that same ol dismissive/white privilege attitude. **** outta here.
Its cuz Dyson went in on him to start the show and he could barely deal with that so he wanted it to be over when Cube went in with only some Vaseline.

Salute to Cube, that was reminiscent of the old cube. Lowkey was worried the are we there yet Cube would shown up.

He might be back musically too.

[\video]

Bruh, get a grip :lol: Cube is just a bad actor that'll shell a couple bad movies.

He hasn't sold out and bargained away his blackness for more money and fame.

I still don't get why some thought Cube wouldn't address this or were talking about him coming on the show at all. Who has Cube ever gave a pass or let it slide?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom