Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

DayDayz e36 wrote:
Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Those kicks stomps to the head were brutal. His brain probably swelled up like a balloon.....you can tell from the harsh breathing and the bulging eyes near the end.

fixed***

smh, poor dude was panting after that.

Panting?? Dude was literally in a coma already after that knee. You got to be one heartless basterd to stomp someone after they have already curled up on thefloor and obviously not fighting back anymore.

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
Stomping out defenseless cats is whats good? Bruce Leeroy waswrong for that....he looked shook that this "mentally challenged" man was getting at him in front of all his peers. He stomped dude out after the"challenged" man tried to give up.....probably was scared of letting him get up and handle him. I literally felt terrible for watching that.

From another forum

That snoring sound you hear after he is knocked unconscious, is called the death rattle.

"A death rattle is a gurgling or rattle-like noise produced shortly before or after death. Those who are dying may lose their ability to swallow, resulting in such an accumulation. While it is medically established[citation needed] that the death rattle is a strong indication that someone is near death, it can also be produced by other problems that cause interference with the swallowing reflex, for instance, brain injuries."

There is a very good chance he died after taking such devastating head trauma. I hope justice gets served to all those sad and pathetic individuals involved.

not fully true some people just make that noise when they get knocked out

Nothing can happen to these dudes since it took place 25 years ago

Statue of limitations f t
depends on the state in some states statue of limitations does not apply to cases like murder or rape

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

there are not statue of limitations for murder.
Depends. For first degree murder there isn't..I'm sure lawyers can make a case that they "planned" to kill him. For 2nd, 3rd,and manslaugher, there's a 4 year limitation.

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

there are not statue of limitations for murder.
Depends. For first degree murder there isn't..I'm sure lawyers can make a case that they "planned" to kill him. For 2nd, 3rd, and manslaugher, there's a 4 year limitation.

seriously, which brings me back to your previous question... "how did the blood get on that door?"

I hope justice is served

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
how you gonna repeatedly knee a guy in the head when hesdown, then stomp it repeatedly. that is beyond inhumane, there are no words to describe just how severely wrong that was. even if it was a guy you hated with apassion there is no need to stomp someone to death. and the guys standing around and watching, can you really sleep with ur conscience for 25yrs knowing youcould have prevented a murder?

I'd be livid just to find out someone was beating up on a mentally challenged dude but this? I hope these suffer unimaginable pain for the rest of theirlives.

Even if this dude wasn't mentally ill, its still absolutely disgusting. How are you gonna be a black belt and kill someone who is obviously trying to giveup?

In VA it does. a couple lawyers on another forum looked into it already. got his address and all
eek.gif
But now that the dudes are CA and FL residents cant they file charges in those states under those laws? (im not a lawyer so I dont know)

wow this made me feel sick... i hope both of the people involved get life in jail, and if that doesn't happen due to a statute of limitations, NT shouldbring them some street justice

Originally Posted by its stanley

Originally Posted by THE FAME

White man tells black man to kill black man.
Black man dies, black man goes to jail.
eyes.gif
I think you're missing the point.

eyes.gif
My opinion keep it moving.

The guy that got kicked in the head is not the only mentally ill one in that room.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom