Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

smh.gif
..I wanna smack that black belt s.o.b...

not as violent as I thought.

smh tho,

THE FAME has a point.
edit:
what makes you guys believe dude had was mentally ill?
I had to ff the "spiritual moves" speech they were giving before knocking the blood out of dude.

am I the only one who questions this guys black beltedness. He was looking mighty soft and slow.

Dude was mad cause he was getting his _ kicked in the beginning.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully justice is served, it's a shame that it's been this long though.

Let me point out some body language that tells you that this was setup(they planned to whoop this guy bad)
-the mental dude is only trying to instruct his action verbally and in a physically professional manner at the beginning... (even though he's mental... forstarters THEY KNOW)
-the black guys squares up with him, (mocks his movements)< as seen in (animal) dog fights, the dominant dog mocks the lesser, the lesser feels threatened,the dogs body reacts and draws back while at the same time prepares for a physical attack
-the lesser never wants to fight but knows, he must put up a fight to attempt to find off any threat

and you know its a setup b/c any common person would have said CALL the paramedics/ambulance instead of saying drag him out back...

$#%

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh tho,

THE FAME has a point.
edit:
I had to ff the "spiritual moves" speech they were giving before knocking the blood out of dude.
read the thread.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh tho,

THE FAME has a point.
edit:
read the thread.
mid 2nd page, sorry bout that
and it really was 1 reply, not "the thread"
but thanks anyway.

smh, this is what "connections" gets you in this world.
it allows you to kill people you seem fit to kill (if this is true) and get away with it, yet get jailtime for having some marijuana
tired.gif
tired.gif

I wonder what is gonna happen with this.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Let me point out some body language that tells you that this was setup(they planned to whoop this guy bad)
-the mental dude is only trying to instruct his action verbally and in a physically professional manner at the beginning... (even though he's mental... for starters THEY KNOW)
-the black guys squares up with him, (mocks his movements)< as seen in (animal) dog fights, the dominant dog mocks the lesser, the lesser feels threatened, the dogs body reacts and draws back while at the same time prepares for a physical attack
-the lesser never wants to fight but knows, he must put up a fight to attempt to find off any threat

and you know its a setup b/c any common person would have said CALL the paramedics/ambulance instead of saying drag him out back...

$#%

have a point....

i hope the guy who killed him where ever he his prolly sitting on his +!@ gettin fat without even the thought of "i killed someone" on his mind.
i honestly hope that the attacker and every one who watched gets slowly killed so they feel how they suffered. this is just discusting

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i hope the guy who killed him where ever he his prolly sitting on his +!@ gettin fat without even the thought of "i killed someone" on his mind.
i honestly hope that the attacker and every one who watched gets slowly killed so they feel how they suffered. this is just discusting
wait wouldnt that....nvm

i feel you

i am seriously so F'ing disgusted right now

that is the worst F'ing thing i have ever seen why in the hell would you beat some one that is mentally challenged like that...those kicks to the head
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... and what F'ing pissed me off the most is the end when that piece of ishhhhh white man said "drag him trough the back" socruel this world can be
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I don't understand why they didn't just destory the tape? Or at least not let it go on the internet... they HAS to be a chunk of information missinghere. edit: also was there a huge court case for this? more back info?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Dude was mad cause he was getting his _ kicked in the beginning.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully justice is served, it's a shame that it's been this long though.
Word. at first it looked like the dude wasnt really a black belt. wth?
but when i saw the blood i was
mad.gif

what blew my mind was them dragging him out...

they knew something was wrong...and it does look like they planned it cuz everyone in that room was entirely to calm after he was just laying there...peopleare sick...someone should def. let those 4chan dudes get at them...

makes that me that much more upset about the "Killing Homeless People Thread"

F.U.B.A.R Isnt that a saying in the marines. Not justified but those marine cats were probably crazier than the spiritual dude was

Its a terrible world we live in. More evil than good in our world.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I don't understand why they didn't just destory the tape? Or at least not let it go on the internet... they HAS to be a chunk of information missing here. edit: also was there a huge court case for this? more back info?
The white dude that set it all up posted it to his youtube page!!! He was bragging about it!

ixfmdk.jpg

There are alot of people trying to get these dudes. 4chan is already on it, a bunch of other forums are trying to get the law involved. Alot of the martialarts forums are really upset by it as well. Do a search on it, people have posted his phone number and address. Supposedly the guy has responded in thisforum: http://www.bullshido.net/...s/showthread.php?t=88535
Some are saying he had ties to law enforcement thru his work as a bodygaurd and body guard trainer as well as being a former marine and was able to get off thehook. I don't know how true all that is though. A crime was definitely commited in this video though. If dude lived then theres probablly nothing theycan do after 25 years but if he died i'm pretty sure they can still be charged. There is also some question to whether it really happened on the date thatwas stated in the video? why would you stste the date like that? I found the aftermath of this video being posted pretty interesting.

WOW. that was disgusting. "Drag him out the back door" ++*?

this video made me upset like I haven't felt in a long time. Disgusting I hope those two get what was done to that guy 10 fold.

Im gonna keep following this post and what ever else unfolds from the other forums. Disgusting.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Some are saying he had ties to law enforcement thru his work as a bodygaurd and body guard trainer as well as being a former marine and was able to get off the hook.
sounds about right

You know what is going through my mind as I sit here?
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...The idea that that's somebody's mentally ill son that was draggedout that back door in 1984 and possibly somebody's brother or cousin.

Made me extra sad when he even submitted and then he knew it was all over. He was a punching bag. The live prey.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom