Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

BBM video chat my be in the works
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*
It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

Take your talents down to the Spandex thread.

smile.gif
whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif
nuffin...if anything they're a generation or 2 behind AIM, aim already has facebook chat integration, been had file transfer, been had status states...

oh and on BBM, you cant sign off on it AND people know when you're duckin em cuz they know when u read messages sent. 
laugh.gif

in conclusion, BBM = nextel chirp....once blackberry phones go down da crapper officially so will BBM...most of da jump offs i got who have blackberry phones use

beejive (which is a IM client that uses AIM)

Pretty much summed it up IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*
It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

Take your talents down to the Spandex thread.

smile.gif
whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif
nuffin...if anything they're a generation or 2 behind AIM, aim already has facebook chat integration, been had file transfer, been had status states...

oh and on BBM, you cant sign off on it AND people know when you're duckin em cuz they know when u read messages sent. 
laugh.gif

in conclusion, BBM = nextel chirp....once blackberry phones go down da crapper officially so will BBM...most of da jump offs i got who have blackberry phones use

beejive (which is a IM client that uses AIM)

Pretty much summed it up IMO.

I'm addicted to my BB.
However...
I hate people who are in the club and are strictly on their BB the wholeeeee night...
even when on the dance-floor.
For some reason it just irks me lol

I'm addicted to my BB.
However...
I hate people who are in the club and are strictly on their BB the wholeeeee night...
even when on the dance-floor.
For some reason it just irks me lol

i wont ever leave my blackberry .. EVER. i want to make the switch to the new i phone 4 but i cant.. i am ADDICTED TO BBM.

BBM
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>AIM
frown.gif

i have about 970 friends on aim.. only about 200 actually are ever on. lol i know that number sounds crazy... sorry i just got alot of girls
smokin.gif
. but anyway.. its not as good as BBM. BBM is the new aim, for us Blackberry people.
pimp.gif

i wont ever leave my blackberry .. EVER. i want to make the switch to the new i phone 4 but i cant.. i am ADDICTED TO BBM.

BBM
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>AIM
frown.gif

i have about 970 friends on aim.. only about 200 actually are ever on. lol i know that number sounds crazy... sorry i just got alot of girls
smokin.gif
. but anyway.. its not as good as BBM. BBM is the new aim, for us Blackberry people.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

That'll be in like 3 years with the way RIM is so slow to innovate and update their devices unfortunately.

BBM, email integration, simplicity and ubertwitter are to sole reasons I'm still on #teamblackberry.

Yeah but email isn't really as exclusive as RIM makes it out to be. Give it a little while and RIM really won't have a signifcant claim to fame anymore.

That comparison to a Nextel is so true...I never thought of it that way.

RIM is a sinking ship, for casual consumers at least.
frown.gif

Android is looking like the move though...

Originally Posted by DJ236

That'll be in like 3 years with the way RIM is so slow to innovate and update their devices unfortunately.

BBM, email integration, simplicity and ubertwitter are to sole reasons I'm still on #teamblackberry.

Yeah but email isn't really as exclusive as RIM makes it out to be. Give it a little while and RIM really won't have a signifcant claim to fame anymore.

That comparison to a Nextel is so true...I never thought of it that way.

RIM is a sinking ship, for casual consumers at least.
frown.gif

Android is looking like the move though...

eff BBM and their goddamn check mark with the r's and %%@+

girls catch feelings when they see an r and dont get ne thing back

eff BBM and their goddamn check mark with the r's and %%@+

girls catch feelings when they see an r and dont get ne thing back

This chick I used to mess with refused to text me when I switched from my 9700 over to Android
laugh.gif
BBM was cool, but it wasn't enough to make me stay with BB. With a lot of phones these days having threaded SMS and other well-developed IM clients I don't get why people are so stuck on it.

This chick I used to mess with refused to text me when I switched from my 9700 over to Android
laugh.gif
BBM was cool, but it wasn't enough to make me stay with BB. With a lot of phones these days having threaded SMS and other well-developed IM clients I don't get why people are so stuck on it.

idk lately bbm been messing up. taking at least 2 mins to send a message, sometimes messages arent even sent.. hmm

idk lately bbm been messing up. taking at least 2 mins to send a message, sometimes messages arent even sent.. hmm

Just got my 9700 too, just gotta switch the data plan and I'm gonna see what BBM is about
nerd.gif

Just got my 9700 too, just gotta switch the data plan and I'm gonna see what BBM is about
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

My dude ninjahood stays defending old technology.
laugh.gif

More people keep their cellphone blackberrys on them instead of a computer thus BBM > AIM.

Sidebar: The official NT BBM group. Scan now.

ntbarcode.jpg

That BBM Group Is Trash tho ...

Back
Top Bottom