Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

My dude ninjahood stays defending old technology.
laugh.gif

More people keep their cellphone blackberrys on them instead of a computer thus BBM > AIM.

Sidebar: The official NT BBM group. Scan now.

ntbarcode.jpg

That BBM Group Is Trash tho ...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AIM >> BBM

because its cross platform..i can have my nexus one and talk to a iphone, evo, mytouch, sidekick, blackberry

BBM CAN NOT BE SIGNED OFF FROM so guess what, there's no way u duckin anyone on it.

and who da hell is gonna remember "yo my bbm is 23dfgljknfdg4"
sick.gif

facebook chat X AIM >>> anything BBM has done in da last 2 years.
Facebook chat, AIM, Yahoo messenger, Gchat, etc etc can all be done on a BB in addition to BBM.

If other phones are > Blackberry's it's not because of that.

And why you so worried about ducking people? Lol. Idc about all that, I'll read a message and respond if I feel like it. And if it's someone I feel like ducking (i.e. I don't want nothing to do w/ 'em) I'll just remove them as a contact. Ain't really a big deal
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If other phones are > Blackberry's its not because of that
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Probably the worst reasoning of them all
smh.gif
smh.gif
W/ the fact that you can simply scan another person's phone or type mypin and send them your pin, thats DEF not a reasoning.

AIM >> BBM

because its cross platform..i can have my nexus one and talk to a iphone, evo, mytouch, sidekick, blackberry

BBM CAN NOT BE SIGNED OFF FROM so guess what, there's no way u duckin anyone on it.

sick.gif

facebook chat X AIM >>> anything BBM has done in da last 2 years.
Facebook chat, AIM, Yahoo messenger, Gchat, etc etc can all be done on a BB in addition to BBM.

If other phones are > Blackberry's it's not because of that.

And why you so worried about ducking people? Lol. Idc about all that, I'll read a message and respond if I feel like it. And if it's someone I feel like ducking (i.e. I don't want nothing to do w/ 'em) I'll just remove them as a contact. Ain't really a big deal
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If other phones are > Blackberry's its not because of that
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Probably the worst reasoning of them all
smh.gif
smh.gif
W/ the fact that you can simply scan another person's phone or type mypin and send them your pin, thats DEF not a reasoning.

Blackberry is experiencing a slow death, theyve even been trying to put out commercials promoting BBM. Email on android and iphone are good enough for 99% of our generation. Esp wit android i get gmails almost instantaneously. Face it, none of you have corporate email, there is no reason to keep this phone when there are tons of phones that do things better. Blackberrys never appealed to me ever, never understood the hype. Aim and Gtalk are becoming increasingly popuar anyway. Nexus one owner if it matters.

Blackberry is experiencing a slow death, theyve even been trying to put out commercials promoting BBM. Email on android and iphone are good enough for 99% of our generation. Esp wit android i get gmails almost instantaneously. Face it, none of you have corporate email, there is no reason to keep this phone when there are tons of phones that do things better. Blackberrys never appealed to me ever, never understood the hype. Aim and Gtalk are becoming increasingly popuar anyway. Nexus one owner if it matters.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

More people keep their cellphone blackberrys on them instead of a computer thus BBM > AIM.

ntbarcode.jpg

grin.gif

THE OTHER ONE IS FILLED UP WITH HYPEBEAST ...GO POST SOME KICKS OR SOMETHING

laugh.gif

ntbarcode.jpg

grin.gif

This thread got kinda derailed.

I don't care about Phone A > Phone B, I wanted to hear peoples opinion on others like another person posted about being in the club and being on their BBM.

BBM has pretty much turned a lot of my friends into drones. I only seem to recognize them by the top of their heads since they're always typing away.

Don't get me wrong we all text and look at our phones all day, but sometimes there is a time and a place. And a social setting should be a place where you put the phone away.

This thread got kinda derailed.

I don't care about Phone A > Phone B, I wanted to hear peoples opinion on others like another person posted about being in the club and being on their BBM.

BBM has pretty much turned a lot of my friends into drones. I only seem to recognize them by the top of their heads since they're always typing away.

Don't get me wrong we all text and look at our phones all day, but sometimes there is a time and a place. And a social setting should be a place where you put the phone away.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif

ntbarcode.jpg

grin.gif

Aint you Posed to be looking for Aliens , UFO's and *%!% ??

Now go play in traffic lil boy ..

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif

ntbarcode.jpg

grin.gif

Aint you Posed to be looking for Aliens , UFO's and *%!% ??

Now go play in traffic lil boy ..

People who always claim, well Android and Apple can do x,y,z, better than BB, therefore it's an outdated device and you're an idiot for using it
laugh.gif
No BB owner should deny the impressive features of Android and Apple high end phones, but MAYBE we don't need/want some of the extra bells and whistles. I don't need HDMI out, I don't need video chat, I don't need or have a desire for a few extra features. Maybe people just want a reliable phone with a physical keyboard that can make calls, text, email, internet, twitter, maps, weather, I can watch youtube videos, facebook chat, aim, and there are apps for most things I have a need for (banking, movie tickets, restaurants, etc.)

Bunch of elitists with their nose in the air who love to try to mock another person's purchases just because it's not top of the line or doing all the great things their phone can. IT'S A DAMN PHONE... and this isn't high school anymore where you get cool points or you're popular if you have the latest and greatest... nobody cares.

People who always claim, well Android and Apple can do x,y,z, better than BB, therefore it's an outdated device and you're an idiot for using it
laugh.gif
No BB owner should deny the impressive features of Android and Apple high end phones, but MAYBE we don't need/want some of the extra bells and whistles. I don't need HDMI out, I don't need video chat, I don't need or have a desire for a few extra features. Maybe people just want a reliable phone with a physical keyboard that can make calls, text, email, internet, twitter, maps, weather, I can watch youtube videos, facebook chat, aim, and there are apps for most things I have a need for (banking, movie tickets, restaurants, etc.)

Bunch of elitists with their nose in the air who love to try to mock another person's purchases just because it's not top of the line or doing all the great things their phone can. IT'S A DAMN PHONE... and this isn't high school anymore where you get cool points or you're popular if you have the latest and greatest... nobody cares.

Blackberries will never die.

As long as companies can obtain a Blackberry Enterprise Server(BES) and are able to remotely control their employees devices they will always be in existence.

As long as companies can obtain a Blackberry Enterprise Server(BES) and are able to remotely control their employees devices they will always be in existence.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

THIS!

laugh.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

10x0715oub234droidn23.jpg

they are and they will....

blackberry phones do none of this better then a android or apple phone..especially youtube and web browsing..and let's not even get into maps...its like comparing a NES to a Ps2
people just want a reliable phone with a physical keyboard that can make calls, text, email, internet, twitter, maps, weather, I can watch youtube videos, facebook chat, aim

blackberry phones do none of this better then a android or apple phone..especially youtube and web browsing..and let's not even get into maps...its like comparing a NES to a Ps2
people just want a reliable phone with a physical keyboard that can make calls, text, email, internet, twitter, maps, weather, I can watch youtube videos, facebook chat, aim

Man you still are not getting it. If you want a simple phone that makes phone calls, receives email's instant, send receive messages you can't beat a Blackberry.

Man you still are not getting it. If you want a simple phone that makes phone calls, receives email's instant, send receive messages you can't beat a Blackberry.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

THIS!

Back
Top Bottom