Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Originally Posted by 247 foams

Originally Posted by thagreatj

black/cactus foams on Uptempoair.com for 164.99 shipped.
damn good lookin just ordered my pair off there plus i got 5 dollars off shipped
grin.gif

now i can add these too my collection
pimp.gif
no problem...how you get $5 off?

"ksmith4768,"

Dooms are garbage. Even looking at your pic, you literally SEE the difference in the foamposite material NIKE used on those.

And any leather upper/lace holder on foams gets the thumbs down from me also, well documented.

Reason I didn't get the silvers.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Dooms are garbage

"I disagree Homeboy..."
smh.gif
(Word to 'Hollywood Shuffle'...)

The Black/White sole colorway is dope...

For those that don't get the reference... Rent the movie...

Word up...I got 2 pairs of the BReds but I'm seriously about thinking getting pair #2 of these Cactus Joints just to say I got 2 pairs...I had 2 pairs ofdooms but I think I'm a get my hustle up and cop another pair of BLack on Blacks, too....these type of decisions are very conditional tho...feel me??

Originally Posted by 247 foams

black/cactus foams on Uptempoair.com for 164.99 shipped.
damn good lookin just ordered my pair off there plus i got 5 dollars off shipped
grin.gif

now i can add these too my collection
pimp.gif
no problem...how you get $5 off?
i thought it came out to 159 but i guess they added the shipping to make it 164
ohwell.gif

^^^ YEAH CACTUS CHAMPION HOODIE CAN BE FOUND AT B.W. SPORTSWEAR 31. WEST 26TH STREET BETWEEN BROADWAY AND SIXTH AVENUE. TAKE 1 TRAIN TO 28TH STREET, OR TAKE VOR F TRAIN TO 23RD STREET OR TAKE N OR R TRAIN TO 28TH AND BROADWAY.
wink.gif

can someone post picks of this hoodie I got the foams for my man but I haven't had any luck finding matching clothes to gowith

Dooms are better than any of the black foam 1s imo. The white bottom makes teh shoe look so nice. Classic playoff colorway.

Dooms are OK. But they couldve been made better and nike should've used suede instead of leather on the lace area. mjmoney23 explain how this is a playoffcolorway?

Trying to compare the colorway to the "playoff" XII's with the black upper and white sole.

Reaching quite a bit there since shoes with all black uppers and white soles aren't "playoff" colorways by default.

Just copped the Cactus and the black/red colorway for $120 a piece... can't wait until they get here!

These started off at 169.79 at the DTLR up the street from me. (Im in atlanta)

^ if you are talking about the cactus, most all footlockers should have em. Just give em a call. Heres the sku.
blk/cactus 314996 003

^^^that's not the sku, that's the style and color code. the sku is listed several times in this post. just do a search since i can't remember whatpage it's listed on.

Back
Top Bottom