Black Culture Discussion Thread

Remains of 95 African-American Forced Laborers Found in Texas
The deceased are believed to have been among thousands of black prisoners who were put to work as part of a post-Civil War “convict-leasing system”

Read more: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...rs-found-texas-180969703/#UkSKQw3UQIBJWqWy.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...erican-forced-laborers-found-texas-180969703/

Meh, white folks started acting somewhat civilized in the mid-late 70's as far as mass racial fuggery is concerned. The Klan started to die off and counter-culture among white people fully took over which made a lot of them more left leaning, anti-war, and anti-racist. Yeah you still had racist white people but they became more covert and strategic about it. So we've only had about a hand full of decades where they had their minds, now a lot of them are reverting back to their pre-68' behavior of being outright demonic in public view.

Didn't know where to post this one, but I'm black, Terry is black, and Trevor is black so **** it.

Powerful message from the man and I wanted to give him a standing ovation, but everyone in the house is sleep so ima chill.

Not having access to Coates through the media's been a tragedy, hope he comes back strong if he's to comeback at all

Not having access to Coates through the media's been a tragedy, hope he comes back strong if he's to comeback at all

He mentioned in a podcast that he has hours of recorded conversation with Obama.

I suspect he's sitting on a ton of other content as well.

Release the tapes!

They are black and still suffered displacement and ill-treatment by the white man and other foreign invaders...

But they arent black tho. Not by US standards. Have you ever seen an aboriginal person in real life? They look nothing like a black person. Not to mention they are one of, if not the first, people to leave the continent.

They arent black in any sense. Whether it be culturally, genetically or any other quantifiable way. Having dark skin doesnt make you black. Ask the dravidians.

good thing that's not in the thread title

I wouldnt expect a white dude from new england with WS tendencies to understand the subtle nuances and differences between people of color.

And you showed it by grouping two completely unrelated groups of people together solely due to skin color.

But they arent black tho. Not by US standards. Have you ever seen an aboriginal person in real life? They look nothing like a black person. Not to mention they are one of, if not the first, people to leave the continent.

They arent black in any sense. Whether it be culturally, genetically or any other quantifiable way. Having dark skin doesnt make you black. Ask the dravidians.

i missed whatever this is pertaining to but, is the US standard, the standard for blackness? if yes, why should that be the standard??

Back
Top Bottom