Black Culture Discussion Thread

That moment when you find out someone white is black :lol:

Untitled-design-46.png

Hard to see a sequel working, it would be less serious and dilute the message a whole lot imo

Dollar signs are more powerful than plots though, so it wouldn't surprise me

Cats fighting overseas and coming back to the states and being treated as second class citizens. That shh made me never consider the military. F keeping the status quo intact and protecting the interests of others.

1690595218980.jpeg

Hard to see a sequel working, it would be less serious and dilute the message a whole lot imo

Dollar signs are more powerful than plots though, so it wouldn't surprise me

while don’t think a sequel would hit like this being a one off ting did, i could see it off the basis there is, theoretically, still another level of discovery possible as far who is running the proverbial ’show’ and how the awareness spreads/what the broader reaction would be…i actually didn’t think it was serious at all 🤣🤣🤣 it was actually pretty unserious but well executed enough such that the nonsensical bits could be overlooked

while don’t think a sequel would hit like this being a one off ting did, i could see it off the basis there is, theoretically, still another level of discovery possible as far who is running the proverbial ’show’ and how the awareness spreads/what the broader reaction would be…i actually didn’t think it was serious at all 🤣🤣🤣 it was actually pretty unserious but well executed enough such that the nonsensical bits could be overlooked
Serious in the sense that it portrayed any reality at all. There's a level of parody that shouldn't be breached if they want to convey a message

Back
Top Bottom