Black Culture Discussion Thread

To get a white man who holds the power that Trump does to the standard of all regular folks isn't something to scoff at. Not sure why it's necessary to trivialize black ppl fighting for progress just because it doesn't fit your standard of revolution

To get a white man who holds the power that Trump does to the standard of all regular folks isn't something to scoff at. Not sure why it's necessary to trivialize black ppl fighting for progress just because it doesn't fit your standard of revolution

The same people who talk about white privilege are seemingly diminishing what it means. Small wins. But ideally id want to sow his a$$hole shut and keep feeding him but Ill settle for the small losses for now.

The same people who talk about white privilege are seemingly diminishing what it means. Small wins. But ideally id want to sow his a$$hole shut and keep feeding him but Ill settle for the small losses for now.
0CD32859-CC53-4D9B-AD52-4ED20EA97581.gif

How about we wait and see what kind of sentence he gets?

****** can’t make a joke/take a lil pleasure, about an 80 year old white supremacist billionaire…with a history and familial history of actively trying to harm black people all over? In this white mans world?

Celebrate every inch. F em. And keep going til we get to real wins. **** “wait and see”. Time to start gassing and pushing how we really feel.

What type of time are you *****s on? :smh:

Trump going to take a mugshot, Bail out Sell Merch & talk **** to his followers is........ progress

White Supremacy is somehow taking a hit By Trump going to jail....... WHAT

Standard of Regular people??? it's his fourth time being indicted, he's facing a RICO & somehow still in position to become president :lol:

****** are obsessed with "payback" on white people instead of actual black progression

What’s going on in Gabon 🇬🇦? Looks to me like the people uprising against a French puppet president. gry60 gry60 , any more insight?
Ali Bongo is the son of Omar Bongo who, before his death, was one of the longest-serving presidents in Central Africa.

I can't tell you much about the particulars of the current situation since I literally learned about it here, but the coups that have been plaguing former African colonies are not surprising because the political system of all these countries is a continuation of the direct rule system (look up French administrative policy in colonies), where executive, legislative, and judicial powers are all concentrated within the hands of who ever represents the executive (colonial administrators yesterday, presidents today).

To maintain control of society (and guarantee their legitimacy), leaders in presidential systems tend to rely on their armed forces and law enforcement, which also constitutes their Achilles heel: if the military leadership loses confidence in you as a leader, and you can't call on foreign friends to put them down (which seems to be happening as France is disengaging from Western/Central Africa), Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, and now Gabon is what happens.

The reality is though, the French have become a scapegoat for the very real libertarian attitudes that have become part of some African societies and which constitute a more direct cause (IMO) of the current social, economic, and political malaise. The French government is not the one making people not respect the rules of the road, tap electricity lines clandestinely, ignore infrastructure, education, and health standards, promote tribalism, divert money from public projects to personal accounts, etc...

There's a real lack of enforcement of the rules that no government overthrow is going to fix.

Trump going to take a mugshot, Bail out Sell Merch & talk **** to his followers is........ progress

White Supremacy is somehow taking a hit By Trump going to jail....... WHAT

Standard of Regular people??? it's his fourth time being indicted, he's facing a RICO & somehow still in position to become president :lol:

****** are obsessed with "payback" on white people instead of actual black progression

Nah…and the laughing emojis don’t make it any better. No matter how you slice it. Your hate for NYC liberals has you missing just very simple, EASY emotions from people that been holding it in. How you policing how pppl act. As a BLACK man from NEW YORK. Who lived in the Trump-Giuliani era. Stop n frisk. RICO, Central Park 5. Housing discrimination. The list goes on and on.

99% of *****s, are living day to day…trying to figure it out. If they get off a few jokes/point the irony of the most powerful person in the world…having to do the lowest and most humiliating thing that was set up for Black people by THEM, as comedic and poetic “justice” is real.

Justice comes in many ways. Street justice. Poetic justice. Actual justice. Etc. take the words off. It is just FUNNY AF! And as a black dude, I can’t see how you can’t chuckle at Trump & Giuliani getting mugshots in GEORGIA for a RICO case, and having to go to RICE STREET.

If you know the history, this is chef kiss. If you just mad at white liberals hypocrisy, it’s ho-hum. I see where you are.

Making Jokes is one thing, ****** are dead *** serious about this being considered "justice" or some kind of win.........

Like everything else involving black people in this country it's all moral victories

WTF does Trump/Guliani getting locked up do to change any of their policies or the effects from them, Am i gonna have my time given back from needless sto & frisk, are wrongly convicted ****** coming home, Is NYC gonna stop housing discrimination suddenly??

IDGAF about no performative getback man, If ****** wanna celebrate & dance in the streets for that then so be it, but i'm gonna speak on that goofy **** every time

Back
Top Bottom