Black Culture Discussion Thread

****** can’t make a joke/take a lil pleasure, about an 80 year old white supremacist billionaire…with a history and familial history of actively trying to harm black people all over? In this white mans world?

Celebrate every inch. F em. And keep going til we get to real wins. **** “wait and see”. Time to start gassing and pushing how we really feel.

What type of time are you *****s on? :smh:
Aint no one stopping you from doing any of that. They do all this, then turn around and give him house arrest or some wild **** like that, then what.? **** feelings, lets see some results.

Aint no one stopping you from doing any of that. They do all this, then turn around and give him house arrest or some wild **** like that, then what.? **** feelings, lets see some results.

You expect actual justice, in this white mans world. Who’s the true dummy?

Deal with the world as it currently is. And react to something surprising. Like Trump & them being finally held accountable, just a LITTLE BIT.

See it from that framing. Weve been here long enough, to know what it is. Them *****s getting the slightest slap on the wrist for **** they set up, is comedic irony and def deserves to be laughed at/mocked and etc.

Now let’s move on to something even more real. Instead of policing how Black people react to white folks getting slapped on the wrist.

What’s really important?

Trump going to take a mugshot, Bail out Sell Merch & talk **** to his followers is........ progress

White Supremacy is somehow taking a hit By Trump going to jail....... WHAT

Standard of Regular people??? it's his fourth time being indicted, he's facing a RICO & somehow still in position to become president :lol:

****** are obsessed with "payback" on white people instead of actual black progression

In this particular situation what would black progression look like for you??

You expect actual justice, in this white mans world.
How you gonna say you're "celebrating every inch", question me for not having any faith in the system and then say I'm the one expecting justice? Are even trying to understand where Im coming from or are you just upset Im not going along with everything? I don't expect justice, at all. Thats why I feel like this isnt worth feeling anything over. You talking about "celebrating every inch" and "pushing how we really feel", this really aint an inch and they know how we feel and don't care. I said all this to say, I don't feel like a mugshot is anything to get excited over given the history of this country and the justice system. I got arrested once, pulled my card out my wallet and paid my bail for a failure to appear right after processing and them folks still made me sit 6 hours. That man took that mugshot and went home. Sat maybe 20 mins.

You doing a lot of narrative changing to justify FEELINGS, bruh, **** FEELINGS. I want results. You FEEL any way you want...no one cares. FEELINGS aint moving **** in this country.

How you gonna say you're "celebrating every inch", question me for not having any faith in the system and then say I'm the one expecting justice? Are even trying to understand where Im coming from or are you just upset Im not going along with everything? I don't expect justice, at all. Thats why I feel like this isnt worth feeling anything over. You talking about "celebrating every inch" and "pushing how we really feel", this really aint an inch and they know how we feel and don't care. I said all this to say, I don't feel like a mugshot is anything to get excited over given the history of this country and the justice system. I got arrested once, pulled my card out my wallet and paid my bail for a failure to appear right after processing and them folks still made me sit 6 hours. That man took that mugshot and went home. Sat maybe 20 mins.

Dawg, ****** are just laughing at a mugshot of a former president and giving commentary behind it. How they really feel.

Shut up.

It’s really no more than that. It’s really ****** out here, with “****** for Trump shirts”…and you choose to give your energy to some pundits pointing out the slightest bit of irony, or black people making jokes on social media about it.

Lost *****s

Nah…and the laughing emojis don’t make it any better. No matter how you slice it. Your hate for NYC liberals has you missing just very simple, EASY emotions from people that been holding it in. How you policing how pppl act. As a BLACK man from NEW YORK. Who lived in the Trump-Giuliani era. Stop n frisk. RICO, Central Park 5. Housing discrimination. The list goes on and on.

99% of *****s, are living day to day…trying to figure it out. If they get off a few jokes/point the irony of the most powerful person in the world…having to do the lowest and most humiliating thing that was set up for Black people by THEM, as comedic and poetic “justice” is real.

Justice comes in many ways. Street justice. Poetic justice. Actual justice. Etc. take the words off. It is just FUNNY AF! And as a black dude, I can’t see how you can’t chuckle at Trump & Giuliani getting mugshots in GEORGIA for a RICO case, and having to go to RICE STREET.

If you know the history, this is chef kiss. If you just mad at white liberals hypocrisy, it’s ho-hum. I see where you are.

Well said.

Only person giving energy to anything is you fam. My statement was suggesting the absolute opposite. Im not spending no energy nor feelings on a mugshot that might ultimately mean nothing. I dont even care about those lil shots, you proving my point.

Only person giving energy to anything is you fam. My statement was suggesting the absolute opposite. Im not spending no energy nor feelings on a mugshot that might ultimately mean nothing. I dont even care about those lil shots, you proving my point.

****** laughed at a joke, and been moved on. Nobody cares about the mugshot like that. I’m simply responding to the **** you said. Y’all really made it seem like black people were hooting and hollering to the moon about Trump getting a mugshot. In a black culture thread. When it was the opposite.

Check yourself.

****** can’t make a joke/take a lil pleasure, about an 80 year old white supremacist billionaire…with a history and familial history of actively trying to harm black people all over? In this white mans world?

Celebrate every inch. F em. And keep going til we get to real wins. **** “wait and see”. Time to start gassing and pushing how we really feel.

What type of time are you *****s on? :smh:

Bruh we use to be the most jovial, “able-to-take-a-joke” play the dozens or have a roast session and take no prisoners.

Black people have become what we tried so hard not to be, sensitive. Folks are so sensitive nowadays that I’m starting to think that it may possibly be an illness.

IN WHAT WORLD IS A TRUMP MUGSHOT NOT ONE THE MOST FUNNIEST, or fulfilling things a BLACK PERSON has ever seen???

When did our people become so dense and bothered by everything? Man we use to be able to crack jokes with no issue…

****** are obsessed with "payback" on white people instead of actual black progression

That’s EXACTLY how they want you to think. They want you to forget and turn the other cheek while they’re in the shadows and foreground doing the same gerrymandering that they’ve always done.

The same people that remind some y’all everyday that they think you’re subhuman and stunt in your face?

Man it’s survival of the fittest out here. Keep ***** footing around this globe seeking a utopia like none of this stuff matters. I’m gone rub it in their face, every chance I get. Let em’ hang for real.

Talking about “black progression” when a lot of y’all don’t even like yourselves or the skin that you’re in.

Trump gone catch these jokes and I hope his great great grandpappy is in the afterlife getting a mud hole stomped in him by Nat Turner or Fredrick Douglass. It’s up there, and it’s stuck there.

Bruh we use to be the most jovial, “able-to-take-a-joke” play the dozens or have a roast session and take no prisoners.

Black people have become what we tried so hard not to be, sensitive. Folks are so sensitive nowadays that I’m starting to think that it may possibly be an illness.

IN WHAT WORLD IS A TRUMP MUGSHOT NOT ONE THE MOST FUNNIEST, or fulfilling things a BLACK PERSON has ever seen???

When did our people become so dense and bothered by everything? Man we use to be able to crack jokes with no issue…

Best post. Pin this 📍📌

He been doing this **** for 80 years. It's not cynical when it's the standard. Why would it change now

He got a mugshot and indictment in that time? That’s different….

It’s noise. **** yo and everything about them. Laugh at the ****er and keep it moving.

I swear it’s simple. Build with your people. And grow. This ain’t even our tru fight. Let’s move to something that’s actually real.

Or y’all want to police like .5% of black people laughing about Donald Trump’s mugshot?

Priorities

The mugshot is funny. Let me know when he actually gets caught up tho because everytime people are convinced he's done he just keeps getting away

Legit, do not care. Ronald Reagan died a happy and beloved man. It’s still f yo, and laughing at him.

The sentiment doesn’t change. This doesn’t matter to us. Build with yours. Get yours. Arm yours. Love yours.

I’m out

Back
Top Bottom