Black Culture Discussion Thread

deuce king deuce king and on topic of them business deals, endorsements, etc they are business after all; in it to sell. They banked on Prime sticking around, so the most butts in seats, most eyes and attention on jsu, hence more folks to hawk n advertise their products to. Now with Prime gone, he took said attention with him.
Now how many of said deals would've gone thru had they known of his premature departure?
In a way, Deion is the blueprint.

To answer your question if the President and boosters of JSU were smart they would give constant media interviews saying how pleased and happy they are that said companies (Walmart, Bank of America or whoever) are still planning to remain a constant staple with JSU and the BLACK COMMUNITY to help aid and assist the University. Basically you apply the pressure PUBLICLY to those businesses before they try to leave out.

He'll hang on for a bit. The ratchet **** will give him a last breath with something to rant about.
He's knows it; he diversifying with the comedy thing, them celeb* boxing matches, etc.

Zero problem with Deion moving up, per se

just wish it was another school elsewhere and but that’ll come with time

but I hope if it‘s ever a school in certain states that Deion will push against the obvious.. like for example, if he ends up in Florida addressing what is being done to erase history

Deion is definitely playing the right way. Listening to his interviews, he acknowledges the numerous biases he faces, while being political enough not to alienate the white fanbase or white recruits.

I wonder if the people upset with him watch college football - this is the norm for coaches. Exceed expectations for a few years, take a bigger paycheck at a bigger school, rinse and repeat :lol:

Now Deion coaching at a top tier school would really shake up the system. I'm here for it :pimp:

but I hope if it‘s ever a school in certain states that Deion will push against the obvious.. like for example, if he ends up in Florida addressing what is being done to erase history

And if he doesn't address it how would you feel?

IATT IATT So in an IDEAL world, what would you hope to see Prime do/say?

Ideal world.

depends on the school he went to

if it’s a state university, like say university of florida, mention what is being done.. draw attention to the issue

university of texas, again, speak bluntly to the song being racist

he’s a vocal guy, not asking him to die on any hills.. but I’d hope he’d create some public pressure on some blatant issues

the people who need to hear the message are entirely too emotional to ever receive it so it kinda becomes a moot point, but Charleston be right in the big picture

****** done turned COLARADO into black hollywood every weekend, it's ALWAYS about 'representation" with us.

People actually look up to Charleston instead of just using him as comedic relief…?

He’s right about certain stuff like gang culture and n_ wanted to actually hang around other n_ all day, and not be productive. Other than that, who’s he to speak on Deion? He’s not a activist:lol: :lol:

I don’t understand how dudes come out of a BLACK VAGINA and think this way. Totally disrespectful to moms.

I understand what he’s saying though but me coming out of a black p****y, I could never talk about black women like that. I’ve never dealt with what TO dealt with but I know some who have and I get it. It’s case by case.

Serbians are going to Colorado because of Jokic. Serbians have come to support/be fans of the nuggets because of Jokic….

What’s the difference between what he and Deion are doing? Some of y’all be insecure and miserable and it’s alarming

Back
Top Bottom