Black/Infrared legit check

I should have a pair to compare them with tomorrow, will let yall know the results

Just a question. Still a newbie. Which part is the sock liner? Sorry for that stupid question. Also how come all my pairs of Jordan's does not have the size sticker inside the shoe? my pairs are from the Philippines.

The sock liner MR23MJ is referring to is the lining material that sits above the ankle bulge..on his left shoe the lining is not as visible. I think since your shoes are oversea pairs they don't have the usual 'size' sticker which can be found in US retail pairs if I am not mistaken, please correct me.

Ok buddy.."It's supposed to be flat and a little different" But don't sweat it bc that's how the factory "pressed it"...Do you realize how foolish this sounds? This leather portion is not "pressed" it looks to be trimmed or skived or possibly ironed or something before they press the bubble portion..The bootlegs seem to skip this step and this could be considered a tell my friend..This is NOT a QC issue IMHO but I can't be 100 because I have not seen enough legit pairs. None of the fakes or ERs I've seen show this detail in the ankles though, so it's not looking good IMO... Also a "pair" of shoes consists of 2 shoes. A right shoe and a left shoe = 1 PAIR of shoes..

If we are all wrong here, PROVE it some how.. With more than just 1 pair..I need to see this detail missed on a few DEF legit pairs or something solid..

Here's my proof so far.. 4 Legit pairs..ALL showing the ankle bulge detail we have spoken about..Now go cross reference this detail on Instagram or FB with ALL the knuckleheads rocking the ERs since Sept. Notice anything different? These ERs miss this detail? IDK personally I'd want my pair right..

i'm completely lost as to what you guys are talking about. can someone circle the parts that you guys are talking about? 

are we talking about the line that goes along the edge of the bubble? and the 3 lines on the ankle? if it is, i think those are 'burn' marks from the press/mold to form the bubbles. where high heat burns off the nubuck at the edge of the press/mold.
View media item 1286137This

I'm not gonna quote this dude but he sounds foolish. That ankle part is not a telltale sign of fakes. Like I said return them if you want, but your shoes are not fake. Go look at the couple thousand on eBay from sellers with high feedback and compare them to your. It's not an early release pair it just isn't something that you should go on to determine if the shoes are fake. They would have been sloppy the holes wouldn't be flush. But whatever bro.
FYI not the best advice to give to go check out ebay and high rated sellers for jordans, they're usually the most fake.

So the ankle thing, I'm curious now if later pairs like mine had the ankle part done better than earlier made pairs like yours and OP.

Last edited:
This
FYI not the best advice to give to go check out ebay and high rated sellers for jordans, they're usually the most fake.

So the ankle thing, I'm curious now if later pairs like mine had the ankle part done better than early pairs like yours and OP.
Its done better on some pairs. Thus...

Yeah anyway. Dont look at pressed ankles to determine if your shoes are real. 

Sorry to bother you guys but what part of the shoe are you guys refering to? Im just confused.

The sock liner MR23MJ is referring to is the lining material that sits above the ankle bulge..on his left shoe the lining is not as visible. I think since your shoes are oversea pairs they don't have the usual 'size' sticker which can be found in US retail pairs if I am not mistaken, please correct me.
is this the part you were refering to? View media item 1286326

Got a pair in from Flight Club today, and after comparing them the shoes from ISS are indeed fakes. The ISS pair is more organge where the Flight Club pair is indeed infrared. The heel tab sticks out more on the ISS pair. The shoe trees are also different.

Can we get a heel shot side by side.. can you also confirm that the under the insole pix are labeled correctly. Also please confirm as to if the FC pair shows the "pressing" by the ankle bubbles we have been debating over..Thx for the update. An reps for the pix..

Can we get a heel shot side by side.. can you also confirm that the under the insole pix are labeled correctly. Also please confirm as to if the FC pair shows the "pressing" by the ankle bubbles we have been debating over..Thx for the update. An reps for the pix..

View media item 1289631
FC on left, ISS on right.

FC pair does not have pressing on the ankle bubble, and the under insole pics are labeled correctly

Back
Top Bottom