Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

THEY LOOK AMAZING IN THAT VIDEO!!!! November is taking too long to come.
that's what she said
wink.gif

Oh geez. They look so good. I feel like I'm back in the 90's. 

I can't find my beeper.

Last edited:
I love the color on the White Infrareds, but that plastic upper made them an automatic pass.

They're not particularly hard to find for less than $50 over retail though, so there really isn't any need to feel sorry for people.
Agreed...the white infared's are ridiculously easy to find.

Heck...I just unloaded my pair for barely over retail.

Dang....huffys, Schwinn, mongoose. Thats a cool bike. Haven't seen a bike with a pad like that around the chassis in a while. Whats the bike of choice today?

Last edited:
Dang....huffys, Schwinn, mongoose. Thats a cool bike. Haven't seen a bike with a pad like that around the chassis in a while. Whats the bike of choice today?

Don't know how it is in the USA, but in Germany it is still a mountain bike (Scott, Cannondale, Trek Spezialized)
in most cases as it is versatile for on and off road.
BMX is still cool but not practical for daily commuting and definitely
not good for riding a hill up with no gears.

not the popular opinion but i have never been a fan of the 6's this is the only pair i'vee ever bought (and i do think they look pretty decent)

these look jacked up i see two diffrent materials . ashnyess and durabuck. they couldn't just choose durabuck material and run with it?

True.
It was more of a question than a statement, though
Lol

Oh, then yeah. It's looking either like mostly nubuck with some durabuck tossed in like the '02 Charcoal VIIs, or two different lengths of nubuck.

Last edited:
:lol:

maybe they duranubuck

some new monstrosity hybrid

they still unofficial so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still hoping when the official pics are released they will be Durabuck. Some pics look good some look bad, where the heck are the official pics?

Back
Top Bottom