Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I just want a nicely done retro don't care if it has NA on it even tho it's not bad but it's pretty much black on black like what sunshineblotters said and 3m is never barely done on the jordans we want :smh: but JB knows to put it in some new cws like the crimson IIIs and BHM Is :lol:

I hope these get comfirmed would def double up one for me and hook my bro up with his fav j/grail

I don't think they will have 3M in the holes, we'll probably see NA on them before we see 3M on them. I'd love to be wrong but I just don't see it happening.

You'd be surprised how many people dont know these had 3M. After all these ****** up retroes and reretroes :smh:

3M in the holes + Durabuck + shape on point = 2 pair minimum.

Otherwise 1 pair.

Last edited:
1 pair for me. damn. I need these. 3m or no 3m... Yeah, kids don't really know about the 3m from before. non durabuck is fine with me. Heck, I'd even take leather *flame ******ant suit on* just so they'd last longer and could withstand any weather.

As long as they are done right count me in for one pair. Just don't screw these up please.

^i never understood that at all. Blue tint browns fast if you wear the shoe. So fast it hardly even makes a difference. Even if you dont wear the shoe it browns. Concords from the last restock were browned and Oly VIs were browned out the box.

1 pair for me. damn. I need these. 3m or no 3m... Yeah, kids don't really know about the 3m from before. non durabuck is fine with me. Heck, I'd even take leather *flame ******ant suit on* just so they'd last longer and could withstand any weather.
images

^i never understood that at all. Blue tint browns fast if you wear the shoe. So fast it hardly even makes a difference. Even if you dont wear the shoe it browns. Concords from the last restock were browned and Oly VIs were browned out the box.

Yea some people pass for stupid reasons

If it is durabuck with 3m in the holes I will be happy if comes with the jumpman. It's black on black anyway. Whatever logo they use can hardly be seen

I don't think they will have 3M in the holes, we'll probably see NA on them before we see 3M on them. I'd love to be wrong but I just don't see it happening.

:smh: Whats sad is, nowadays people care so much more about a damn Nike tag than actual materials. So before Nike actually puts forth that effort, they'd get a quick cash out by spending less on materials and just restitching a brand name.

blueish clear >>>> clear that turns yellow fast.

I honestly never thought you'd be on the blue tint side.

I figured you'd have that old head mentality.

I mess with blue tints, as long as they aren't too blue.
OG concords from 96 had da some STRONG blue tint...its what kept em icy for years and years later...

This.

Just look at these 11s. OGs are on the bottom, 2000 pair next one up. Look at the difference the blue makes

View media item 611790

If it is durabuck with 3m in the holes I will be happy if comes with the jumpman. It's black on black anyway. Whatever logo they use can hardly be seen

:smh: Whats sad is, nowadays people care so much more about a damn Nike tag than actual materials. So before Nike actually puts forth that effort, they'd get a quick cash out by spending less on materials and just restitching a brand name.

Honestly, this is so true dudes rather have non tinted soles and NA before they get correct materials

You'd be surprised how many people dont know these had 3M. After all these ****** up retroes and reretroes
mean.gif

3M in the holes + Durabuck + shape on point = 2 pair minimum.

Otherwise 1 pair.
This.

blueish clear >>>> clear that turns yellow fast.
I honestly never thought you'd be on the blue tint side.

I figured you'd have that old head mentality.

I mess with blue tints, as long as they aren't too blue.
OG concords from 96 had da some STRONG blue tint...its what kept em icy for years and years later...
Columbias as well.  Even moreso.

I don't mind it on shoes that it actually blends well with (Concords, Columbias, Oly 6's).  Tossing a blue sole on a shoe with Black and Red just looks off though.

the 2000 navy blue vi  clear sole would be sic and that whole shoe is I still have mine on ice no matter what most will buy i'll pass on white and carmine

This.

Columbias as well.  Even moreso.

I don't mind it on shoes that it actually blends well with (Concords, Columbias, Oly 6's).  Tossing a blue sole on a shoe with Black and Red just looks off though.
This was my main point that brought up this subject but i didn't specify. Black and infrared VIs with a icey blue sole is just awkward. The fire red Vs that just released was pretty horrible for example. It's not a deal breaker but would be much nicer without it.

Last edited:
i hope its that good durabuck like the shen v's if its that....these will be keepers

that durabuck on the shanghai shens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Back
Top Bottom