Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It's still a generic statement based off the original comment which sounds questionable. Hype is always high for Black Friday if it's a desired shoe, when people assumed the Black Metallic Vs would be BF-'13s release there was a lot of buzz. JM is typically pretty straightforward if he has concrete info.

Smh.gif

It's still a generic statement based off the original comment which sounds questionable. Hype is always high for Black Friday if it's a desired shoe, when people assumed the Black Metallic Vs would be BF-'13s release there was a lot of buzz. JM is typically pretty straightforward if he has concrete info.
Exactly. He's just saying that the BF hype still grows year after year

Why does that bother you? Are you jealous that you aren't revered? :lol:
Well I like jmadidas and his inputs, but clogging up this black/red Infrared VI thread with "YO DAWG JMADIDAS SAID THIS" for a good page or two really is not necessary

Anyway, back to shoes, I hope this doesn't look like the 2010 version

I managed to pick up a pair of DS Black and Varsity Reds a few months ago for 180 to replace my pair I got in 09 for 130 ( the good old days back when Jordans took a back back seat to SB dunks and real collectors got their pairs, even on sale).  Cant wait for them to drop again. I'll def pick up a new pair, stock em and wear these Breds till the Infrared's arent on everybody's feet. Lets hope for good paint quality and decent Nubuck this time around.

Y'all are really gassing it though :lol: No one said anything other than the fact that a Black Friday release is looking more than "likely" based on his posts.

steady tryna rewrite history when just on the last page dudes were saying JM confirmed it

In case they aren't dropping on BF, do you guys think they'd drop em after christmas like how they did with blk/red ones?

Last edited:
steady tryna rewrite history when just on the last page dudes were saying JM confirmed it

His words could be taken as confirmation if you look at the fact that he stopped saying "if" and used "when", but even if he did confirm it, it wouldn't be anything unheard of for Nike to change the date. I mean, we're kicking around a late November date like it's not still January. He probably doesn't want to sound too resolute just yet for that exact reason.

Whatever floats your boat though son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom