Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The biggest head scratcher about buying multiples is that shoes will crumble faster if unworn than they will wearing them. By the time you've worn out 1 pair the rest could be worse off if unworn. Over a period if years.

not sure if y'all seen it yet.
nerd.gif
 looks like the '14 cuz the infrared is vibrant

The biggest head scratcher about buying multiples is that shoes will crumble faster if unworn than they will wearing them. By the time you've worn out 1 pair the rest could be worse off if unworn. Over a period if years.

I said that to myself. Unless they're Jordan 1's, or a person who almost immediately beats their shoe, or is a collector its almost pointless to double. But hey its a free country.

Is Jordan 1 really the only one that doesn't crumble to takes forever to do so?

I don't recall seeing XI's ever crumble either. There are a couple other models that only seem to separate as opposed to truly deteriorating. Jordan I's are pretty much unfadeable if the upper doesn't dry out.

Last edited:
Enjoy that pic, you know damn well when these drop, it aint gonna be the same material lol

The durabuck or nubuck on the black silver og 5 was unmatched...

I felt like i had **** car seats on my feet :lol:

It smelt so good, was smooth to the touch, and rubbery.

Nowadays the nubuck on jordans they use one touch from your finger tips and the shoe looks like dried up dog **** :lol:

I don't recall seeing XI's ever crumble either. There are a couple other models that only seem to separate as opposed to truly deteriorating. Jordan I's are pretty much unfadeable if the upper doesn't dry out.
Yea only shoes I said I would double are my top 3 (Black Infrared, Columbias & Aquas)

They all should hold up find far as I know

Yea only shoes I said I would double are my top 3 (Black Infrared, Columbias & Aquas)

They all should hold up find far as I know

The VI's and VIII's will obviously crumble at some point, but you should be have a solid decade or so of them being fine.

Phylon midsoles crumble not as easy as the PU midsoles, that's why is not a very common case. 

jordan 1s are unfadeable lol

it never ceases to amaze me how dudes can say their going for 3-4 pairs with a straight face. Infrareds won't fill the void in your soul
personally i can say im going for 3-4 pairs because these are one of my favorite shoes ever. I had 2 pairs of 2010 black/varsitys and beat them both into the ground. I literally wear this shoe more than almost any I own, therefore I need at least 3 or 4 pairs to last me until they retro again.

I don't want that many pairs just to horde, more so to survive heavy wear for a few years because they're one of my top 3 jordans of all time.

Last edited:

personally i can say im going for 3-4 pairs because these are one of my favorite shoes ever. I had 2 pairs of 2010 black/varsitys and beat them both into the ground. I literally wear this shoe more than almost any I own, therefore I need at least 3 or 4 pairs to last me until they retro again.

I don't want that many pairs just to horde, more so to survive heavy wear for a few years because they're one of my top 3 jordans of all time.
This. Wish I would have doubled up on Bordeaux 7... Will not make the same mistake with these.

This is one shoe I'd definitely double up on, but I'll just wear the hell out my pack pair and keep these on chill.

Back
Top Bottom