Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Thanks. Sold out tho.
you can also try these guys. I've never bought from them but they seem popular.

http://www.sneakerheadbox.com

in stock too 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
They need to make like 500,000 pairs because these will be ridiculous to cop.

Lord let me just squeeze one pair for retail..

:lol:

Only gonna cop kicks I know I'll really wear, $170+ every other month is hurtful lol, these I must get tho, maybe double up if my money right

This that type of shoe that doubling up's a must I know a majority feels the same, And honestly IDC if I stand alone with this comment but I pray and hope that the color of the Infrared on these is of the ones released on the Whites, Even tho many people were disappointed with it i liked it alot that bright shade is gonna scream and pop nicely against that black base

This that type of shoe that doubling up's a must I know a majority feels the same, And honestly IDC if I stand alone with this comment but I pray and hope that the color of the Infrared on these is of the ones released on the Whites, Even tho many people were disappointed with it i liked it alot that bright shade is gonna scream and pop nicely against that black base
Black durabuck + same infrared shade as on the whites = double up for me!!

Last edited:
Double up if you can, great asset to have if you wanna trade for a Colubia XI or smth you didn't manage to get later on. 

Gonna try to double up and trade em for a cavs iv or smth and some.

View media item 938573View media item 938571
These need to drop already! I find myself wanting to rock these 00's on a day to day basis. Gonna hold out and put these things in a display case though 8)

Man everytime I see these I get mad. In 2000 these were on sale at a local place outside the mall and I didn't buy them because I told myself they looked like too much of a high top. That they were way to high and I needed something lower lol. So not only could I have bought them but for cheaper than retail...ugh. Still have my true blue 3 from , I think 2001 and wear them still got them on sale too. I have got to get these maybe 2 pair.

damn black/varsity red 6s in a display case? Never thought I'd see the day
laugh.gif
well, i have a lot of sixes on rotation. the black/red colorway is my favorite. instead of keeping it boxed up i keep it on display. bc that is MY favorite shoe of all time. i mean if yours is a yeezy, or a foam or anything else feel free to do what you want in your house. i was doing nothing but helping someone see a display box that would give them an idea. these are the ones i wear in the picture below.  i don't understand what is so funny? should i be a hype beast and put a higher dollar shoe in there and not be interested? i am almost 40 years old and I've  seen a ton of jordan games and he means a lot to me and i have always loved the sixes.  maybe you should come over and show me what shoe i should put in my case.

Last edited:
mantis toboggan mantis toboggan I think they meant it was surprising that you put the varsities on display as opposed to actual Infrareds from the pack or from 2000, although to me it makes sense to actually wear the better looking shoe and put the shotty retros on display

Relax man, no one was attacking you. He simply poked fun at the fact that the Black/Varsity Red VI's are the ugly stepsister to the Infrareds in his opinion (and mine.)

Back
Top Bottom