Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

^Yup, that's them 
pimp.gif

Man there are a ton of pics for this thread, yea I found the pic though.

So thats the official shoe huh? From a JB convention or what not?

LOL, Id say that is official, based on the cheap-ish look of the material. 

Last edited:
Looks about right… the same as they chick who found a pair in a diff JB box at work...

View media item 1176331
Looks about right… the same as they chick who found a pair in a diff JB box at work...

Theyre probably just saying that so they can cover their *** so Nike wont trip while secretly alerting cats that want them early. I mean how likely is it that they received a wrong pair for the 2nd time? I'm sure they got their allotment in already.

Last edited:
Theyre probably just saying that so they can cover their *** so Nike wont trip while secretly alerting cats that want them early. I mean how likely is it that they received a wrong pair for the 2nd time? I'm sure they got their allotment in already.
I think you're confused as to what he meant 
laugh.gif

The top pic is from a display mannequin at a official Jordan Brand event... no one got those shipped to them.

As for the bottom pic & message I call BS but whatever, I know dudes are gonna believe it.

I think you're confused as to what he meant :lol: .

The top pic is from a display mannequin at a official Jordan Brand event... no one got those shipped to them.

As for the bottom pic & message I call BS but whatever, I know dudes are gonna believe it.

Yeah i had to requote it lol NT mobile is annoying. Yeah I call bologna on that bottom pic either way.

I meant that they match up meaning the way they were painted .. looked n material wise from both pics 

color etc etc etc

The Mannequin pair looks like the pair that got Accidentally put in the wrong box pair….

what do you guys think?  yay or nay

A store with an account getting a pair by mistake is more believable than the random YouTube dudes getting FSRs. Regular customers have been shipped shoes early from retailers, green glow 4s and I forget which 10.

i gotta see the red in person, the red is proally whacked out tho, perhaps too neon ish for me.

Lol @"hopefully this isn't what the final shoe looks like"

I mean I know I just went thought the same thing but, the info wasn't on THE SAME PAGE, it was like 29 pages back.

i gotta see the red in person, the red is proally whacked out tho, perhaps too neon ish for me.
In normal/darker rooms the colour will be like og 1:1 (imo) but the more sunlight or UV light falls on the red, the more orangish it becomes. Its flueorescent from what I noticed, but thats obvious
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom