Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

With 200$ as sticker price

60$ more for a grail is fine w me

Traveling for turkey day and dont want to lug my laptop around

Last edited:
I crush there, I usually have the release calendar up, or a Jordan men's shoe search saved in history, @8est I refresh and it usually loads fast, rarely do I get splash page, but if I do, WAIT. DELETE COOKIES too. I have no idea if it works or why, but I like the release calendar link to the shoes. I know it shouldn't matter, but that's how I do it often.

Worst part of FNL is getting them to take your money, have PayPal and credit card ready, saved in chrome for sure.

Last edited:
These will be MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS released. 

$40 for convenience is fine...these will not go over $300, and will settle at $260.

AND...expect RESTOCKS galore.

I hope that 500 was a joke. What was the last GR that went for 500... ik its a different shoe but the WTL was going for 800+ pre release. Once it dropped it was 275-350. @500 for a BF you will he sitting on pairs for a while.

It'll be around $300-350 imo
Might rise by next year like the bred 4s did

Has anyone heard anything on this site: soleblessed.com? They have the infrared 6's for $289 preorder. They must be nuts.

Has anyone heard anything on this site: soleblessed.com? They have the infrared 6's for $289 preorder. They must be nuts.

That's nothing compared to what I'm seeing on EBay which whom they probably thought they were competitively pricing.

just ordered a couple pairs off weekenddrop. done. rather get some other black friday shopping done then concentrate on these .

Last edited:
tempted to just do that pre order and just be done with . You kno a brotha gonna have that ittis trying to wake up day after thanksgiving from a food coma

Retail gang 
smokin.gif

Second time seeing them in person, very well put together, def does not feel like the bred 4s tho.

Just pre ordered off weekenddrop but never got charged? do they charge it now, or on release day?

Back
Top Bottom