Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Requesting the cliffs from 5 min before the release to now. Don't really want to read the last 200 pages or so. I got an error message while trying to add to cart and just gave up after since class started. So struck out on a release I have been waiting all year...my luck. I saw a tweet from Nike much later about issues with processing orders?

Last edited:
Hate the 3M and the materials used on these
mean.gif
y?

who said that shoepalace was shady? why?
Their in store policies are pretty shady , dudes sellin pairs before store opening, fake raffles etc. online they have weird fees for restoring, exchanging returns etc, and some dude said they tried to get him for 15 dollars for processing fee when he bought two shoes for free shipping.
But overall they are ok. I love going to their stores. I was from out of town and dude hooked me up with shadow 1s and toro4s the night before release and no raffle.

Last edited:
Been a ******** of laughs today.

Kanye is the reason these VI's are hyped
To dude who copped a size 18 and wanted to trade to the legit check of DTLR to the Jordan asking that there be no restock....and whatever I missed.

Out for the night be safe

Finishline really let me down today charged my card up and now I can't go black Friday shopping and they didn't even process my order

Requesting the cliffs from 5 min before the release to now. Don't really want to read the last 200 pages or so. I got an error message while trying to add to cart and just gave up after since class started. So struck out on a release I have been waiting all year...my luck. I saw a tweet from Nike much later about issues with processing orders?

- some dude size 9.5 brought a size 18 from NDC out of desperation

NT Santa Monica will have a lot of unclaimed pairs FYI. They ended the pickup window at 3:00. I would call them or head over there. A friend said the parking down there is manageable . I would check it out if you need a pair.
Confirmed that Nike Santa Monica released the unclaimed to the public? I heard many of the other Nike Stores will re-raffle unclaimed pairs out from the initial pool of entries....

Plenty Of pairs to go around

Nike had no captcha, some dudes copped with no issues but most were stuck waiting for over an hour but Nike glitched out and most had then in cart already and didn't know it.

Eastbay footlocker foot action Richards jimmy Jazz, nothing new here sAme nonsense.

Finishline crapped out and trickled in orders until noon est. Some users had to call in to get the order in. Same ish to me.

Shoe palace sold for a reseller price. It had a coupon to cop for 1 dollar less than retail with shipping before tax.

Nike said they had processing issues and that affected one of my freinds but most in here were still waiting so didn't even notice when it was fixed.

In all everyone should've copped that was diligent. Grape v numbers easily.

Last edited:
that dude coppin the size 18 when he wears a 9.5:

Girl_wearing_large_shoes_IE228-028.jpg

shoes%2Btoo%2Bbig.jpg

maybe better just using it as a display shoe like this bruh

shoe.jpg
roll.gif

Guys (and ladies), I'm guilty.

I approved his thread this morning and it got locked later, but I told TheBro to post in here for better/quicker answers.

I ain't gonna lie tho, my reaction was like this when I first saw his post.......

He's still the bro tho. 

Last edited:
Been a ******** of laughs today.

Kanye is the reason these VI's are hyped
To dude who copped a size 18 and wanted to trade to the legit check of DTLR to the Jordan asking that there be no restock....and whatever I missed.

Out for the night be safe

Most of these kids in to sneakers don't even associate Kanye with Jordan's anymore

They associate him with the Yeezy. Look at how varsity reds sat.

When was he wearing Jordan's 6+ years ago?

They're buying them, because they're Jordan's and it's a holiday release.

between people buying shoes 9 sizes to big ,reusing the same gifs ,people thanking kanye for putting them up on how to dress ,neewbs,people asking for oops ,websites crashing ,15 pair hoarders and all the other drama that came with this release all i can do is 

Back
Top Bottom