Black men....we need to talk.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so...when is ladies night?

chi ill...we'll see you in a few years...lol
I got 'Waiting to Exhale' and 'Love and Basketball' on deck....

who bringing the Moscato?
nerd.gif

So he shouldn't waste his time debating ignorance on a sneakerboard....but you are debating him for debating ignorance on a sneakerboard?
this REEKS of an Xzibit photo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know, right?
roll.gif
lad85.jpg

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

'Cept I got on smart sneakers. FOR BLACK WOMEN! SAY IT LOUD POWER TO THE PEOPLE WOOGIE BOOGIE!
f3b155427d5803b51b57d051e21b20efa9458bc.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Becsue ya'll are capable of rational thought and I wouldnt want to be accused by you all of speaking for you all when ya'll have your own mouths.
I had to read that out loud....dam, too many 'y's up in that mug
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways, haven't you self proclaimed yourself to be cocky??? I know I ain't makin' that up

oh %+*%, ya'll like my pic?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's what's up....

**edit

yea, he seems straight. Never said he wasn't.....

'Cept I got on smart sneakers. FOR BLACK WOMEN! SAY IT LOUD POWER TO THE PEOPLE WOOGIE BOOGIE!
11lhdg5.gif

Kneesh...no matter what people say about you on here....

Im sincerely proud of you girl.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Two words : White Privilege .
Can you elaborate so I can understand you better? I was waiting for this to come up. Sorry for buttin in on ya'll lil' back and forth, but it's getting interesting now.
Too much to explain , but he's talking about "y'all this , y'all that , you can change this , race this , race that" ...

But the only reason he's saying this stuff is because of white privilege .

People in the outside seem to think that if you do right (for lack of better words) , your color can be looked over .

& it doesn't work like that .

If I read what he was saying correctly .

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Two words : White Privilege .
Can you elaborate so I can understand you better? I was waiting for this to come up. Sorry for buttin in on ya'll lil' back and forth, but it's getting interesting now.
Too much to explain , but he's talking about "y'all this , y'all that , you can change this , race this , race that" ...

But the only reason he's saying this stuff is because of white privilege .

People in the outside seem to think that if you do right (for lack of better words) , your color can be looked over .

& it doesn't work like that .

If I read what he was saying correctly .
you sure youre talking about me now?

im well aware of the existence of racial inequity in this country (and others), and i have never come close to explicitly or implicitly saying that race isirrelevant.

my apologies if i came across as such, but i've never been one of those "all it takes is hard work, skin color doesn't matter" idiots.

and i nevcer even broached that subject in this thread.....i was staying on topic for the most part......preference in women. i did make a note of saying thatinternally (not externally) we can choose to identify ourselves as much or as little with our ancestral backgrund as we please, but that has nothing to do withachievement or anything else.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Here is a simple concept. How about you marry a woman because you love her, not based on the color of her skin.

insert The Rock clapping gif here*

what's going on in here....

Alot of good stuff has been said on the last couple pages.

Maybe we need to define preference because a lot of factors go into the preference....Too many things go into why people pick certain partners such as socialstatus, where you live, how much money you make, how your parents raised you,....etc. So I'm trying to keep it strictly about "looks" forgetpersonalities and attitudes of the women for a minute.

With that being said....do you have a preference? I don't really. I think if every woman in the world was ranked within their race (I know sounds crazy)and I picked out a 7 from EVERY race, then they would all look similar. My whole point was it shouldn't be about race when it comes to "ranking"or "judging" women. When picking partners for marriage/relationships I don't care what you do because thats different. If you was a celeb andwent to a club you could basically pick whatever chick you wanted....I doubt dudes would pickup the same type chicks everytime. You would just pick the bestlooking one regardless of color and THAT's how it should be.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

11lhdg5.gif
indifferent.gif

piss2.gif
11lhdg5.gif
You guys are flirting HARD .

Like fight ... rip each others clothes off situation going on here .
nerd.gif
yea...prolly set the whole thing up through aim.

At least that's what me and mine do.....

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

its all about the hair man
roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif
smh.gif
You could be destined to be with troll if your only looking atthe hair angle but if that's what you want...

*shrugs*

I can't judge you I guess.

ohwell.gif

Damnnn...this isshhhh certainly sprung to life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Anyway...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

no what's so sad it's funny is that people like you pretend to have no prefence or act like you need to be attracted to your own race above all others.

i highly doubt ANYONE is just as attracted to white owmen as they are to black women as they are to asian women as they are to indian women as they are to native american women, etc. etc. etc.

each of these racial groups,in general, has disctinctly different skin tones, facial features, etc. the likelihood that you find all, on average to be equally attractive is quite low.

if he likes white girls more than black girls, it's not "so sad it's funny," it's really not a big deal. more black girls for you, stop complaining. he's not saying "all black girls are ugly or any other offensive blanket statement. no need to even care, let alone get so worked up over it.

me, for example, i am not attracted to most asian or middle eastern/indian women. that doesn't mean i'm not attracted to any, or that, because i'm not, that they are somehow uglier than other races.....just for some reason they dont do it for ME. who cares?

Feel free to quote me where I explicitly and/or overtly denounced "having a preference". What I said, and what I denounced, respectively, were:
DO NOT make the assumption that I'm an opponent of interracial dating/romance/ and/or attraction...

AND (**add on)

What I am against, however, are those people who refuse to find "beauty" within their own race; not because said "beauty" is lacking or present in rare quantities, but because they've chosen to prescribe to a "foreign" definition of "beauty" that has historically defamed the "beauty" (**that is) characteristic of their race.

...Those who, all things being equal, will always pick a "white/light" chick over a "black/dark" chick. And to dismiss that decision to just a matter of "personal choice" is saddening--because it shows that people are content with some level of prejudice; one in which they are the dealer, and another's emotional and psychological well-being is the item being dealt.

At the core of this discussion is what we define and consider to be beautiful--with respect to woman, specifically Black and White women. If ALL THINGS AREEQUAL BESIDES RACE, then a beautiful black woman is just as good as a beautiful white woman. In other words, a beautiful black woman = a beautiful white woman.

Except, in this thread, what's being reverberated over and over is the fact that--all things being equal (beauty included) WITH THE EXCEPTION OF RACE--abeautiful or standard white woman is superior to a beautiful or standard black woman.

Now J.C, I hold you to be one of the "smarter" posters on this board so I would hope that you can see what is wrong with this"equation-of-preference". Because what is being implied is that, all things being equal, a WHITE WOMAN > A BLACK WOMAN.

That is what I have an issue with and that is why this is so sad yet funny.

Furthermore, with respect to Mdotte, how can proclaim to "love (X-race) of women", yet find Y-race of women to be superior in terms of beauty, ALLTHINGS BEING EQUAL BUT RACE. Heck an assertion like this even calls into question what dude's definition of "love" is.

Additionally, he and others may not be overtly stating that "all black girls are ugly", but such as well might be the implication when ALL THINGSBEING EQUAL BUT RACE, they prescribe to the judgment that WHITE woman > BLACK woman.

I'm not "worked-up" over this but I certainly do care--unlike you. Why, because this is something I see routinely in my "community"which I am quite confident, is lacking in yours. Ask yourself, and be honest with yourself, when you were at Loomis and Andover, how often did you see"white" peers making jokes about each others skin color, complexion, and or shade. How often? I'm willing to bet it was slightly less than 2% ofthe time.

Now take a guess as to how often often jokes about skin color, shade, and complexion were traded at my public high school in CT with a hispanic composition ofabout 52% "black" composition of about 45%?

That's the difference between why it's an option for you to care, or not, and why it isn't for me. This is an issue in MY community and that'swhy I have to at the very least care. Afterall, YOU CERTAINLY WON'T ALLOCATE ANY OF YOUR TIME AND CONCERN TO MATTERS SUCH AS THIS-- which are just asproblematic in the black community as drugs and violence; not because you're heartless, but because you have no obligation to.

ninjallamafromhell wrote:
Yeah, it's a shame he's borderline racist
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You're a corny dude...

But go ahead and amuse me by providing evidence as to WHY and HOW I'm borderline racist...i'll wait...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

its all about the hair man
roll.gif
but son is right though
nerd.gif
You don't like yourself .
No, I just don't like you. Fall back.
What does that have to do with the comment you just posted ?

Grow up .

You don't like yourself ... like I said .

Back
Top Bottom