Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif
mytmouse76 wrote:

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.

For the record I am black. Simple mind? Stop it
laugh.gif
. Anyways, celebrities may wear extensions, but your average white or hispanic girl will not have a weave on. They dont straighten their hair either with lye-containing relaxers. Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair saying its nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking about increasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif

Yep I'm standing by that simple comment. White girls perm their hair to make it curly. They rock weaves and extensions too I've seen it plenty of times.
real talk.

roll.gif

everybody always wants to talk about how black women wanna be something else

but every white girl tans

%%!#%%* are getting %#+ implants....%$%%, 10 years ago a fat %#+ was an insult to every race BESIDES black...

white %%!#%%* get cornrows and micros

everybody listens to rap

everybody dresses "urban", even the @!@+% all super dressed up, she has influences directly from black youth culture

so put a @%*%%%$ sock in that %$%%.

black people are the most historically swagger jacked race....
roll.gif

even canadian teen pop star, drake, has somehow adapted a heavy southern african american drawl

roll.gif

Everything about your post is ignorant as ++%+.

Drake is half black for one, and two he grew up in Memphis dumb *@%+.

Since when is Rap exclusively for us black folk?

Trust me, white girls don't tan because they want to be black. Even with a deep tan, they're nowhere close to the tone of your every day black woman.

I absolutely hate when a well groomed discussion on NT is interrupted by idiots like this dude.
grin.gif

Can't wait for lil' buddy to come back and say I jumped to the rescue of white guls and Drake
laugh.gif

he grew up in memphis, then spent his entire childhood as a canadian child tv star...

as far as white girls tanning...why do they tan? because darker skin looks better....i went to tOSU, giant school....9 out of 10 white girls were as tan aslight skinned black girls year round...please.

lindsay_lohan_fake_tan_300x400.jpg

roll.gif

why are they making their skin darker, mr. educated, mature discussion man?

rap isn't "just for us black folk"

but 25 years ago, white america villianized rap and still, to this day, discredit it as a form of music.....moron.

roll.gif
@ "rap is only for us black folk?"

when you got becky sue calling her suburb "the hill" and listening to young jeezy with her dunks and baby phat jeans with cornrows in her hair...mypoint is obvious.

everybody in the post wants to play it like "they have to get weaves and contacts to look like something they're not"

meanwhile we got white chicks getting lip injections, @++ injections, constant tanning, clothes, style of talk, hair styles, etc., if NOT to look moreblack/ethnic/mixed/less white

THEN WHY DO THEY DO IT, MR. MATURE DISCUSSION?

eyes.gif

Wait, did I read this right?

White girls TAN cause they want to be black?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on NT.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Everything about your post is ignorant as %%$*.

Drake is half black for one, and two he grew up in Memphis dumb #%%%.

Trust me, white girls don't tan because they want to be black. Even with a deep tan, they're nowhere close to the tone of your every day black woman.

I absolutely hate when a well groomed discussion on NT is interrupted by idiots like this dude.
grin.gif
You guys can't look beyond the surface of things for the life of you .

roll.gif

but kneesh, they tan 26 hours a day because it's good for the skin and promotes better health....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

If ya'll wanna debate all this other stuff take it else where. It's salty black girls vs. dumb guys in here talking about everything but the topic. Chi ill, Milkshake, and dylishis....I'm talking to ya'll.
my bad fam, you know how i do though...if i smell BS, imma argue whatever the point is...

im sick of everyone saying black women are constantly trying to be something they arent, when the reality is 98 percent of$ white girls over the age of 8 tansabout 60 percent of the time shes awake....not to mention the masses of women with botox in their lips and implants in their *$@$*....

if not to look less white/more ethnic, then why?

I just skimmed over the first page and this last page and you guys are ******ed if you think white women don't wear weave/extensions.
roll.gif

that is all I wanted to say
peaceee

If ya'll wanna debate all this other stuff take it else where. It's salty black girls vs. dumb guys in here talking about everything but the topic. Chi ill, Milkshake, and dylishis....I'm talking to ya'll.
my bad fam, you know how i do though...if i smell BS, imma argue whatever the point is...

im sick of everyone saying black women are constantly trying to be something they arent, when the reality is 98 percent of$ white girls over the age of 8 tans about 60 percent of the time shes awake....not to mention the masses of women with botox in their lips and implants in their *$@$*....

You're not white, you wouldn't understand.

Originally Posted by DEpast

if not to look less white/more mixed, then why do they tan?

please tell me its for a reason other than their natural pale white skin disgusts them...
roll.gif

i've seen white girl a look at white girl b like "EW, YOURE SO PALE, EW"

roll.gif

My fiance is white and she is getting extensions for the wedding because she hates her short hair.

She also tans because she claims it helps her face. Less breakouts.

Yeah, she also says she tans to look less pale.

I concur. She looks better darker.

While tanning beds are cancer causing, and she knows that, I encourage her tanning habits.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

im sick of everyone saying black women are constantly trying to be something they arent, when the reality is 98 percent of$ white girls over the age of 8 tans about 60 percent of the time shes awake....not to mention the masses of women with botox in their lips and implants in their *$@$*....

indifferent.gif

He isn't Black either .

Sorry Truth , but some of the BS in this thread is crazy , you should know how we feel .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif
mytmouse76 wrote:

Try to hard to do what?

to look like the others by rocking weaves, colored eye contacts and all sort of other nonsense. they must feel the other races look better too

You're probably black what makes what you said that much worse. Black women don't have monopoly on weaves. Your fave white celeb wears a weave. All types of women wear colored contacts. As women of any colore we have options. I probably wasted my time typing that so I'm gonna stop here cuz you already have your simple mind made up.

For the record I am black. Simple mind? Stop it
laugh.gif
. Anyways, celebrities may wear extensions, but your average white or hispanic girl will not have a weave on. They dont straighten their hair either with lye-containing relaxers. Black girls will wear wigs, colored contacts when the genetics for green and blue eyes are usually not associated with afro-ethnics. Most white girls dont even know what a weave is
laugh.gif
. Black girls will even clown each other's hair saying its nappy, etc. On a side note, i saw Beyonce on a L'oreal commercial for shampoo and color and i was rolling. This girl is wearing a weave talking about increasing volume and moisture, preventing breakage for beautiful healthy hair
laugh.gif

Yep I'm standing by that simple comment. White girls perm their hair to make it curly. They rock weaves and extensions too I've seen it plenty of times.
real talk.

roll.gif

everybody always wants to talk about how black women wanna be something else

but every white girl tans

%%!#%%* are getting %#+ implants....%$%%, 10 years ago a fat %#+ was an insult to every race BESIDES black...

white %%!#%%* get cornrows and micros

everybody listens to rap

everybody dresses "urban", even the @!@+% all super dressed up, she has influences directly from black youth culture

so put a @%*%%%$ sock in that %$%%.

black people are the most historically swagger jacked race....
roll.gif

even canadian teen pop star, drake, has somehow adapted a heavy southern african american drawl

roll.gif

Everything about your post is ignorant as ++%+.

Drake is half black for one, and two he grew up in Memphis dumb *@%+.

grin.gif

Can't wait for lil' buddy to come back and say I jumped to the rescue of white guls and Drake
laugh.gif
he grew up in memphis, then spent his entire childhood as a canadian child tv star...

as far as white girls tanning...why do they tan? because darker skin looks better....i went to tOSU, giant school....9 out of 10 white girls were as tan as light skinned black girls year round...please.

lindsay_lohan_fake_tan_300x400.jpg

roll.gif

why are they making their skin darker, mr. educated, mature discussion man?

rap isn't "just for us black folk"

but 25 years ago, white america villianized rap and still, to this day, discredit it as a form of music.....moron.

roll.gif
@ "rap is only for us black folk?"

when you got becky sue calling her suburb "the hill" and listening to young jeezy with her dunks and baby phat jeans with cornrows in her hair...my point is obvious.

everybody in the post wants to play it like "they have to get weaves and contacts to look like something they're not"

meanwhile we got white chicks getting lip injections, @++ injections, constant tanning, clothes, style of talk, hair styles, etc., if NOT to look more black/ethnic/mixed/less white

THEN WHY DO THEY DO IT, MR. MATURE DISCUSSION?

eyes.gif

I'm not here to argue about this stupid %*! topic, but it is so obvious that Drake has made up that accent that he uses. When he talk, he sounds nothinglike that...I don't even think he was raised in memphis, thats just where his pops is from..

please tell me its for a reason other than their natural pale white skin disgusts them...
roll.gif

roll.gif
E is right...I have a lot of white friends
and I've gathered that they tan because being pale in their opinion is as bad or worse than having a flesh eating disease.
laugh.gif

Yall can leave all the beautiful black women for me... I'll deal with the hair, what yall call fat legs and fat girls that are just thick... I'll dealwith the "attitude" too... I love me some black women word to the black and latina women appreciation thread....

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's crazy how washed some of you dudes are
tired.gif
word...i've heard a dude say he could never date a dark skin chick cuz he didnt want his kids dark...smh he was like two shades away fromwesley snipes status.

im half white. i get complicated on my skin tone by whites constantly..

"your skin tone is gorgeous, you tan?"
"no, im half black...."
"oh, you're so lucky! i wish my skin was your tone!"

that conversation with a 40+ year old white woman took place when i was 8....

roll.gif

not too much about them has changed....

i wouldn't understand? no, friend, i understand quite well....

most white women's own natural skin color disgusts them....lol

bad_tan_comparison_2.jpg

fake-tanning-christina-aguilera-400a071707.jpg

ChantelleBIG_468x521.jpg

fake%2Btan.jpg

paris-hilton-tan.jpg

roll.gif

im half white. i get complicated on my skin tone by whites constantly..

"your skin tone is gorgeous, you tan?"
"no, im half black...."
"oh, you're so lucky! i wish my skin was your tone!"

that conversation with a 40+ year old white woman took place when i was 8....

roll.gif

not too much about them has changed....

i wouldn't understand? no, friend, i understand quite well....

most white women's own natural skin color disgusts them....lol

bad_tan_comparison_2.jpg

fake-tanning-christina-aguilera-400a071707.jpg

ChantelleBIG_468x521.jpg

fake%2Btan.jpg

paris-hilton-tan.jpg

roll.gif

U get complicated tho?(wow)

roll.gif

roll.gif
And I've seen black men AND women jump on other blacks for being, well, too black. So what point are you really trying to make?

Let's put it this way: No race on this earth is completely content with who they really are, at least in developed countries.

And a white girl with a tan still looks white. When the ###% have you ever confused a tan white girl for a black girl
laugh.gif

Do you consider sicilian/mediterranean girls black because of their natural tans or are they still white in your eyes?

It's not they wanna BE black...it's they want a darker tone because they think it looks better. He didn't mean they go to the tanning salonthinking "I wish I was a black person" Basically what eNPHAN was saying was to quote Paul Mooney "Everybody wanna be a _, but nobody wanna be a _" ....and if you don't follow a _ is lesser word for negro. It's true that our culture gets swagger jacked all the time for the good stuff.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Yall can leave all the beautiful black women for me... I'll deal with the hair, what yall call fat legs and fat girls that are just thick... I'll deal with the "attitude" too... I love me some black women word to the black and latina women appreciation thread....
Exactly.
pimp.gif
Black girls > ____ IMO(bolded italicized and colored red for emphasis.)

Yeah, she also says she tans to look less pale.

I concur. She looks better darker.

While tanning beds are cancer causing, and she knows that, I encourage her tanning habits.
so you prefer a more tanned skin than your race's natural pale skin?

dare i say, "self hating white man"?

laugh.gif

(that was sarcasm, just because, if you were black you'd automatically be a self hating negro)

alls im saying is, you AND your girl agree, her natural skin color is gross....
laugh.gif
, the more tanned and ethnic (hispanic, mixed with black) she looks, the better.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

indifferent.gif

He isn't Black either .
indifferent.gif

white girls are pretty wack in general tho...lol

this kind of thinking that holds humans back. grow up, you continue to make immature posts.

Back
Top Bottom